Favorite Song

I was thinking what my favorite song is? I mean I have many and I'm sure many of us have their favorite songs. It got me thinking why did it become my favorite song? Is it because I could relate to that song? Is it because of the tune? Like I can't get it out of my thoughts? Is it because it is the popular song at the time? Is it because I like that particular singer of that song? Is it because of the genre? After thinking I came up with the conclusion that my answers are a combination of yes and no. What about you? What is your favorite song? What is the reason it became your favorite? Have a Great Day ahead of you! :)
@mandala100 (25355)
@CAngela Hi and welcome to myLot my friend. See you later on.
My Favorite song would be look at me by Carrie Underwood. I have love the song and the words to the song have meaning. I am going to sing the song at my wedding in 6 month walking down the aisle. I heard this song a few months into our relationship and it was our song since then. That would be my favorite and and the reason why
Hi, Thank you for welcoming me.
@ddnj2006 (586)
Seems having a favorite song can be related to your favorite events. Me, it is "Suddenly" by billy ocean. It's our theme song of my wife when we get married.
• Thane, India
all songs which can help me for emotional stability those are my favorites
@mohit459 (2836)
• Haldwani, India
Mine keep updating always!..
What is your favorite song as of this moment?
@mohit459 (2836)
• Haldwani, India
maybe you can relate especially the lyrics....