I did it!

@Fleura (6159)
United Kingdom
So after our conversation a few days ago about how I keep forgetting to donate to the food bank even though I intend to, I wrote it on my shopping list and today I actually managed to do it! I just bought duplicates of a couple of staple foods I was buying for us and remembered not to pack them in the bags so I could pop them in the box after the checkout. Let’s see if I can manage to make this a regular thing now! All rights reserved. © Text and image copyright Fleur 2017.
The shopping list is very handy in a grocery store.
I would like to see that in our supermarket. I when the pot office asks for food I leave it by the mail box. The post men pick it up.
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
A good start! I`m sure you can
@tzwrites (3806)
Good job remembering! . You've done a good deed for the needy.
@Ronrybs (7133)
• London, England
This is something I've keep meaning to do, but get so wrapped up in things I forget
@Fleura (6159)
Well after posting about it before I realised I should just add it to my list and that worked!
@PainsOnSlate (19188)
The boy scouts here in our area announce when they are having a food drive and its awesome. I fill a box from my pantry, or if in the store I buy other items, the scouts are driven by their parents or scout leaders and the amount of food they get is amazing.
Yay! Well done. I remember suggesting this but you'd already thought of it. Glad it worked.
Good for you!
Good for you! I always donate to the food bank. There was a time when I needed them and they were there for me so it is the least that I can do.
@sallypup (21746)
• Moses Lake, Washington
That's very loving.