Kids

Have your kids ever did something like mixed something in your shampoo or conditioner. I had this happen to me last night. She showered before I did and then I got a very watery blue conditioner that smelt different. Normally my conditioner is white that's how I knew she did something. Have your kids or anyone have done something like that to you before? She does this all the time
@Genipher (5237)
Well, if she did it on purpose--because she was mad--I'd be tempted to make her pay for a new bottle of shampoo and conditioner. Or I'd prank her back. One of my boys once got a hold of the baby powder and coated the bedroom with the stuff. Though he was just a toddler and didn't do it out of anger. Let me tell you, that was hideous to clean up! It was in every nook and cranny!!
I know the feeling of a little one getting into everything my 2 year-old gets into my lotions my makeup she's had makeup all over her face before it is such a mess and then she dumps stuff all over the carpet so messy. Yeah pretty sure she does it out of anger because she's upset and wants to get back at us for some reason I don't get it there's a lot of other things that she does too that I just don't understand
@Genipher (5237)
@BrittneyKaye05 Are you a new step-mom or have you been mothering her for a few years? Maybe she's having a hard time in school and taking it out on you? Maybe try taking her out on Mother-Daughter date (or overnighter at the beach or something) and see if you can get her to open up about what's bothering her?
@Paige32 (1674)
My nephews used my very pricey lipsticks as crayons and added water to my cup of loose powder. When asked, they said they wanted to makes soup with it Another time, my kid sister when little, knocked over a bottle of eyedropper by mistake and half of it poured. Fearing she would get scolded, she thankfully found a similar bottle beside it and decided to pour from the new bottle into the old one. Turned out the new bottle contained Ear Drops. Fee at later, the eye drop was used on another sibling and the drama that ended was hilarious.
Kids kids lol
@rina110383 (22915)
No. I don't have kids and I live alone. Such a naughty girl.
Yes she isn't my biological daughter so she only does thing like this when She isn't happy. I wish should would do that cause that stuff isn't cheap to buy
Since I am not married yet, I cannot say if they can do what I did before. I must say I did that and my mother was freaking out.lol
She is my step daughter And she does this all the time she as admitted before she does it when she is mad so she must have been upset
@BrittneyKaye05 I do understand that some kiddies have their tantrum episodes. As a parent, we still need to be patient enough to pacify them. I think you did a great job being her mother.
O, my kids had their own bathroom. lol
That would be so nice to have more then one lol we are in the process of remodeling our house so we will have our own hopefully soon
• Thane, India
lol she pranked you good!
Yep she does this all the time she is 11 she is my step daughter
Oh no not at all. I showered with kay for about two years. she loved shower for the life of her. When I bathed her I would stay in the bathroom. I had nothing out of reach at that age. I am paranoid so she even to play in the same room I was in for most of her life. When she had a friend over I would always be in and out. I might have smothered her. But bless my heart for that. My friend is like that too her son is three and he plays in the same room with her. he loves baths too much though. but he has nothing there but his toys. I feel for her because I know how she feels. My other friend just had alax and I know it will be hard on her. she can't manage to leave him alone either. poor us.
Lol. She is my step daughter she is 11