What is the measure of beauty?

Beauty of the face? Or the beauty of the body? Or the beauty of the soul? Or the beauty of morals and qualities Or the beauty of other things? What is it?
@mohit459 (3000)
• Haldwani, India
Vary from person to person!..
@ddnj2006 (606)
Mostly, beauty will comes first with what the eyes can see. But when you get used to it, beauty will stay as what good attitude is shown. Then finally, when one get soaked with the routines, the human quality will light out where only the heart can see and feel. Sum it all, you'll get the uniqueness of each thing, then you'll find out what beauty that varies. That will be confirmed as you get to have been inloved. That's why, we still see beauty even it doesn't really reflect on what usual people could see. That beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Mainly beauty of the heart and mind
Of of the above my dear.
@talkerbee (107)
Beauty can be measured on how you defined.
@ARN4567 (119)
I guess you cannot measure beauty but accept it as they are created...natural beauty, true character and humility of being simply a person with a kind and true heart. There is always a beauty in each and every person and who am I to judge but admire...just my thought...peace...
@wongchoiyee (6586)
Beauty of morals and qualities is important.
@Paige32 (1674)
I think they all go hand-in-hand0 We kid ourselves when we say beauty of the soul is all that matters. It definitely is important, it it needs to exist alongside beauty of the face (beholder's view), body, and morals