Are you an overspender?

Kingston, Jamaica
Do you spend way too much on things you don't need? Is this a weakness or a sickness?
@ddnj2006 (589)
If being frugal won't feel like being dry, then I'll proceed with it. But when it does, perhaps I'll do buy some of my luxury sometimes to be satisfied, but then careful of not being satiated. Self-control is really a thing, especially when regards to money. Having negative traits will always depend with it.
• Kingston, Jamaica
But what if you spend so much without control?
@ddnj2006 (589)
@avagava21 seems I need to learn that first before spending. :-)
I guess it depends on my mood. I tend to spend a lot of money on food,junkfood.lol.
• Kingston, Jamaica
I think, I spend too much on stuff and I don't know how to stop overspending
@prashu228 (22864)
I used to be..but not now
sometimes I do.But do not mind it.If I have the cash then spend it.
Hi, welcome to Mylot. I may be tempted to overspend, but I try my best not to.
@sjvg1976 (14592)
No I don't over spend. I usually spend on the things which are essential for me.
I use to think I was but I'm really not, I believe in saving that extra dollar for the rainy days.
I sometimes spend on things I don't need sometimes when I get it I get it at the time and then I can go return it.
@A_loves_B (1382)
No, I don't have such kind of life style. I always think twice before spending anything.
@rubyriaz007 (2505)
I don't spend too much on unwanted things.It is waste of money. I only buy what is needed. It is not good to be a spendthrift.We should save some money for tomorrow.
@kiran8 (15216)
• Mangalore, India
I tend to spend without a thought on certain things like books, sarees etc..so now I make sure that a part of my earning automatically gets credited to a saving scheme , so that I am forced to budget and spend accordingly
@rina110383 (23095)
I only stick with what I need.
@Paige32 (1674)
I try to spend with a list as I don't have quite a lot right now. What I make used to be sufficient for me, but now I have a daughter who sometimes have needs that need to be met asap so I need to have cash handy.
@mohit459 (2869)
• Haldwani, India
Now not!.. I'm particular about time!..
@wongchoiyee (6574)
Sickness. I try many ways to keep my money in the bank but at last I take it out and use.
• Guangdong, China
I could do well in budget.