Have yourself a merry little christmas...

This is what I plan to do! Shall I stuff my face..the faces of my beautiful family and friends? Well we have no snow here but shall we whine and dine all day long to local christmas carols....ahh yes! The only presents I want is the presence of my maker and all of those I hold so there. I hope you all find joy in this special holiday's preparation... Can you all share with me some of the things that you or your family does for Christmas time? :D
I open gifts and enjoy the mood. I am not big on eating so that is never on my mind. I would not mind a drink though. Oh I will show you my little tree. But I am changing it today for a big one. I am waiting on a few more gifts.
OH MY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I'm freaking out a bit...I'm assuming everyone gathers around to open their gifts.. I'm the opposite I'm not a fan of drinking, I'm usually too happy! Hope you have a lovely Christmas!
@rina110383 (24134)
Stay at home and eat together.
Oh so togtherness..you're very blessed to have this
Unfortunately... Most of mine are spent alone these days. I do have a few friends that send me gifts to remind me they are thinking of me, but no one is with me at Christmas time. I miss those days. So enjoy yours to the fullest. You never know when things will change.
Oh my... I hope you get company soon and I thank you so much for your advice
@Destesh (203)
• Kenya
Christmas time is all about family...spending time with your family is one of the greatest joys
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year. May the new year bring happiness, prosperity and good health to everyone. Enjoy you Christmas and New Year.