I get so many Emails that I stopped reading.

https://pixabay.com/en/social-social-networks-1206612/
Dallas, Texas
I have not bothered to open my Email in over a month. By now I have accumulated over 3000 Electronic mails in my Server Inbox and wish that I never subscribed to one of them, with one exception, the ones from myLot.
• Denmark
Away with them!
• Dallas, Texas
You are a very sensible person, M.-L.
• Denmark
@lookatdesktop Of course, you can go through them all if you have the urge of slowly going mad . . .
• Dallas, Texas
@MALUSE , been there, done that. I don't want to experience the MADNESS again.
@alberello75 (13225)
• Genova, Italy
I look at my email box every day. I always try to keep it pretty "clean". Fortunately, Gmail, SPAM, is filtered automatically. I do not know your EMAIL provider
• Dallas, Texas
Is is my fault I got those zillions of Emails, as over the years I built up accounts that eventually led to just TOO MANY and I am seriously tired of them.
@alberello75 (13225)
• Genova, Italy
@lookatdesktop Maybe you are subscribed to too many sites, often come up with newsletters. This may be a cause, in my opinion.
• Dallas, Texas
@alberello75 , That is a large part of it, But it is still a problem because there are no filters that work for every original incoming Email from the same source, for example, many of the Email that come have unique original addresses so each time one comes in it is not recognized from a filter to go to a specific file. There are so many of these that they double or triple in number in addition to the ones that seem to always find their way into a filtered file.
@LeaPea2417 (15448)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I daily clean out my Junk Mail Box, otherwise, there would be thousands and thousands of emails that would accumulate.
• Dallas, Texas
If only the ISP could just dump them once a month for us upon request.
@LeaPea2417 (15448)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@lookatdesktop That would be nice. I wish they would do that.
• Dallas, Texas
@LeaPea2417 , I know that they would charge extra for it.
The 3000 amount is not bad as in having a New Years resolution of going through over 41 THOUSAND emails i never looked at yet or read some of them but didn't finish!
• Dallas, Texas
I hope you find a way to narrow it down a bit.
@lookatdesktop I want to read all of them and am aiming for it next year!
• Dallas, Texas
@Marty1 , good luck with that.
• Riga, Latvia
I have four blogs and I write for four sites (I have included myLot) therefore I have to have email in order to see what is happening with all my writing. Of course excluding myLot because I get notifications here. The method to my madness is that I have 4 emails. Each of my emails corresponds with different sites. So I know which of my emails contains notices about my blogs and the other sites I write for. Having it all divided up this way makes it easy for me to keep up with all of my correspondence. However I do have to go through my emails daily or the most every two days. And the beat goes on.....
• Riga, Latvia
@lookatdesktop I have gmail, yahoo mail and one which if you want can also combine all of your mails together in one place GMX they are all free. I keep them separate but with GMX you can have email sent to GMX and add onto there your gmail and other mail. Meaning your email goes to gmx and on there it is divided up so you can view them by separate email addresses but in one place.
• Dallas, Texas
@RasmaSandra , Well that keeps them all in a centralized location.
@nomus24g (16481)
that must be annoying...
• Dallas, Texas
It is the one thing that really makes me wish I never signed up for any Emails period.
@nomus24g (16481)
@itsik8 (182)
• Holon, Israel
I would delete all the unintersting emails from the same sender.
• Dallas, Texas
I have no time to bother even doing that.
Oh, I don't dare blame you. I would trash them all. I get overrun sometimes.
• Dallas, Texas
Exactly, and life is way too short to waste on SPAM Email. I consider it all JUNK.
@Ithink (6795)
I have the same problem, I go in do a few and then unsubscribe to one or two, delete and the next few days do it all again. At this rate I might just get what I want coming in, in about 20 years! lol