Off to Wednesday yoga class

@KristenH (23631)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
As I took this morning off from water aerobics, it was another cold one that feels like winter on this fall evening day. I can't believe we're down to the last 32 days of the year as December starts this weekend. I'm still waffling on my decision to have one more final swim lesson with Rachel next week and end it there, or do the last two more with her. Maybe it would depend on her answers next Tuesday. Nothing much new with Upwork though. But I did get a chance to tweak a hub for Hub Pages and get my editing done too. Next Wednesday, I'll be passing on Wednesday yoga, since my church's advent dinner is at the same time. So I'll resume it two weeks from today. As for Friday, I'm still planning to pass on it, even though my Nano Thank God It's Over Party has been canceled, due to the lack of interest. So I'm going out to dinner with a friend of mine from both of my writing groups (with her son) and might go to the movies afterwards with her. So I'll find out more tomorrow. I'll resume Friday yoga a week from Friday. So I'm off to yoga to give you a report on what we've done in class today.
@Madshadi (8939)
• Brussels, Belgium
I hope the pool water temperature is nice and warm this time of year.
@KristenH (23631)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Me too. But the pools at the gym are heated, except for maybe the lap pool, which is a bit cold.
@Madshadi (8939)
• Brussels, Belgium
@KristenH as it should be for people who swim laps. It's good that you have more than one pool there.
@KristenH (23631)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Madshadi It is. There's also a kids' wading pool with water sprays and an indoor water slide that's open in evenings and weekends only.
Have a good one tonight.
@KristenH (23631)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks Fredo. I did.
@KristenH great.
@KristenH (23631)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@amadeo Thanks.
Have a good session.
@KristenH (23631)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks I did.
Dinner and movie sounds like something that would be fun to do with your friend.
@KristenH (23631)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yeah it would be. A break from the norm for a change.
@Frenzys9 (176)
It’s crazy that’s it’s already December!! Time is moving much too fast. I hope you enjoy your day off.
@KristenH (23631)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I know. It'll be December tomorrow. Thanks. I hope so too.