Why are Asians so much into gambling?

@ourlot (1013)
In the local casino near me, there are literally buses full of Asian tourists arriving every day. Why so many Asians gamble? Obviously, Asian or not, you can see equally well what a swamp gambling is. I wonder whether their culture somehow motivates it.
@alberello75 (13542)
• Genova, Italy
Start my comment, saying that I'm against the gambling! The answer to the fact that the Asians love this kind of game makes me think that they have a lot of money. Do you have any other ideas?
We don`t have money to gamble but there are a lot of businessmans who gambles there
@alberello75 (13542)
• Genova, Italy
@m_audrey6788 Yes, I can imagine. Anyone who does not have money does not even have the vice of gambling!
@ourlot (1013)
@alberello75 somehow being poor makes you a better person.
@lady1993 (15571)
we do have casinos here but i have never been into one. I have some relatives who are into it though, they have tons of money to waste and that thing is quite addicting
@ourlot (1013)
The addictive bit can be tricky. Even if they have money.
@lady1993 (15571)
@ourlot indeed, even the rich ones get buried in debt because of this
@jobelbojel (5052)
I don't know why there are many. I am glad I don't go to casino.
• Peoria, Arizona
Because gambling is fun in the moment. It can get very addicting, "just one more try, one more try" the pretty lights and noises and the idea of getting rich are just very appealing to people.
@ourlot (1013)
Yes, but Asian people seem to be more affected by it.
• Peoria, Arizona
@ourlot Well, that is a bit of a stereotype. Really it is anyone who lives a stressful life, Asian people work very very hard so they end up drinking and gambling excessively and so would anyone else of any ethnicity when they work too hard.
@ourlot (1013)
@DesirousDreamer makes sense
@rina110383 (23095)
Asian here but I'm not into gambling and I never tried it, same is true with my parents and siblings. Probably, just an isolated case.
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
I`m an Asian but I don`t do casino gambling
I really don't know the answer to this one.