Let's Play a Guessing Game

@franxav (3727)
On December 3, I feel particularly happy. I feel a special joy in my heart this day. I smile more, I sing more. Can you guess why it is so? No, it is not my birthday. It is not my wedding anniversary. No, it is not a day when I met my first girl friend. Neither is it a day when I was awarded my university degree. Can you guess why it is a happy day? Please don't strain your brain. Let's just play it like a game. Hints are already there.
@shivamani10 (10678)
• Hyderabad, India
You bought your first bike.
@vandana7 (57493)
I thought it was because it is sunday...but each year? I need to think some more..lol
@franxav (3727)
@shivamani10. No Siva. It's not bike. Thank you so much for joining the game. You can have a second and third guess too.
@1creekgirl (8703)
Because it's almost Christmas?
@vandana7 (57493)
May be pay day..lol
@franxav (3727)
Though Christmas is a very joyful day to me, it's still 22 days far. Thanks for joining @1creekgirl.
Your first coffee was just perfect.
You are happy because you are alive.
@peachpurple (10995)
Because you had already reach your goal for last month?
@Scrapper88 (1216)
It is somebodies birthday.
@Madshadi (4699)
• Brussels, Belgium
I tried to come up with a guess no one mentioned. I will check back for the answer