Have you ever eaten banana pie?

Today I had the opportunity to eat banana pie for the first time and I found the taste sensational. The pie is very simple, but the taste is very striking / delicious. I'll certainly eat it more often (it's worth every penny). Who knows one day I don't take myself the risk in the kitchen to try to make one?
@dgobucks226 (6836)
I've had banana crème pie. Excellent! You really can't go wrong with bananas. My Mom used to make us banana custard with vanilla wafers
@resukill22 (4059)
Yes i tried
@prashu228 (22652)
No.. never tried banana pie.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I've had banana cream pie. Is that what you are?
Banana pie is nice although I prefer the taste of bananas before they are cooked.
My mom use to make thr best banana cream pie. Nobody makes it like she did.
Haven't eaten banana pie although we have a local version called turon. It is sliced bananas with wrapped in spring roll wrappers and then rolled in brown sugar and then deep fried. Other version would have jack fruit slices and a vanilla filling placed with the banana and instead of just rolling it in brown sugar, a caramel is made to serve as a dip.
I can't stand banana at all for some strange reason. But I love banana candy and had a pie of some kind and it was great.
I tasted a banana pie and did not like it much. However I love bananas.
@Fitlife (69)
Wow, I would love it!
I do not recall if I ever have.
@ebanreb (4812)
Bananas are always everybody's favorite and banana pie i believe is very healthy and delicious.