13 needles in a baby

@aureliah (3886)
How the hell could this happen. I'm at pain. Doctors successfully removed 13 needles inside a 10 month old bab but one could not be removed as it could have caused so much damage. The mother could not explain how that happened. I hope the authorities arrest the parent and someone else takes care of the little angel. As I write this I'm in tears and I have cried this whole weekend. I dont even know the little one but im in pain.
@dodoazo (11112)
This is too much for the baby to suffer. What is the background of this baby's suffering? We know it is indeed terrible for the baby to bear those 13 needles inside his body or wherever they are located for they are not mentioned as to where.
maybe this is the news article she's writing about?
Doctors at Thika Level 5 Hospital successfully removed 13 sewing needles from a 10-month-old baby’s body and left one for later
@aureliah (3886)
@hereandthere Yes exactly. It happened here and it got me really sad
@aureliah (3886)
Very bad. But the mother could not explain how it happened. Lets hope we will hear it soon and those involved pays for it.
@ilocosboy (33263)
oh my goodness, how could that happen to a little baby, one needle alone is very dangerous.
@aureliah (3886)
Even half of it in your body is really painful. It hurts me since the baby is defenseless. I suspect the parents
@ilocosboy (33263)
That is really a disheartening news
@aureliah (3886)
@ilocosboy The worst I have heard in a long time
@hereandthere (24047)
is this the news article you're referring to?
@aureliah (3886)
Yes it is. very sad
@sjvg1976 (14552)
That's horrible . What sort of parents they are? One should take more care when they little one at home
@aureliah (3886)
I highly suspect the parents. Because they could have noticed the discomfort sooner
That's really horrible.
@aureliah (3886)
Very horrible my friend. painful indeed
@nangayo (2301)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Very strange. I also tried to imagine where all these needles came from for such a small child. God help us.
@aureliah (3886)
Its unimaginable and the pain is unexplainable
@nangayo (2301)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@aureliah Imagine how she was sitting on her butts with the needles. Today we hear her parents were arrested they say it might be child abuse. How can one do such a thing to such a small child?
@aureliah (3886)
@nangayo I wish they just gave the kid out but im happy she is rescued now. that is the greatest animosity
@peachpurple (11016)
that is crazy but how did the baby survived?
@aureliah (3886)
We dont even know how. But we thank God that the needles were removed and she is much better
@peachpurple (11016)
@aureliah only left one needle?
@aureliah (3886)
@peachpurple Yes because removing it would cause so much damage
• Nairobi, Kenya
How did they all end up in the baby's body? This is so painful.
@aureliah (3886)
I dont even know because the mother says she has no idea
• Nairobi, Kenya
@aureliah I will search for this on the internet for full details. I hope it is there. A mother should know unless someone else in the home or who was spending time away with the baby knows something.
@mildredtabitha here is the link to the news article
@Destesh (104)
• Kenya
And the worst thing is that the mother denies to be responsible yet she's sick...
@aureliah (3886)
The parents are the biggest suspects but glad they are in custody now
@Destesh (104)
• Kenya
@aureliah obviousuits the parents. . Or one of the parents because they never hired a help so we can't blame it on the help
@aureliah (3886)
@Destesh Exactly. I think they want to get rid of the baby slowly.
@lady1993 (15555)
that sound very painful indeed so they can never remove that one remaining needle ? won't the baby still feel pained inside?
@aureliah (3886)
They cant. It will cause more damage. Hope it wont be an issue later in life and the baby should not be in the hands of those parents.
@lady1993 (15555)
@aureliah I wonder how they can trace the source of this though..
@aureliah (3886)
@lady1993 I hope they do a thorough investigation but the mother needs to speak
sorry for that. do you know the parents of this child? seems irresponsible.poor baby,seems has some kind of illness.
@aureliah (3886)
I dont know them. The news just hit the headlines. I hope the authorities do something
@aureliah oh ok
@acelawrites (10750)
Why? who put those needles inside the baby?
@aureliah (3886)
They have not yet discovered who could have done that as the parents say they don't know
@EddieHands (32982)
wow well that is scary and hard to believe! I don't even know how something like that could happen! Blessings !!!
@aureliah (3886)
Its craz my friend especialy when the parents are the culprits
@Madshadi (4633)
• Brussels, Belgium
That’s so sad. I hope the baby will be safe in that environment
@aureliah (3886)
I hope so too but if the government does its work she will be
@sol_cee (13566)
• Japan
That’s horrible.
@aureliah (3886)
Extremely horrible
• Riga, Latvia
That is the worst thing I ever heard. It is like that baby had been purposely fed those needles. It is not possible that the baby would have swallowed them on his own. So awful. I will put in a prayer for that poor little one.
@aureliah (3886)
I dont think she swallowed them. It could be they were inserted which makes it even worse
That is just not right. Is the baby ok?
@aureliah (3886)
The needles were successfully removed so the baby is recuperating