Crazy Weather

Today when i woke up it was so windy, we could not even open the windows. Now it is thundering so bad, that loud thunder, and its pouring with rain. Here in South Africa we have our own crazy weather. How is the weather where u are?
It is a mild sunny day here in Southern California.
@John Roberts how i wish i was in California at this moment. Here in South Africa its pouring with rain and thundering. Hope you doing well.
the weather is kind of cold actually
@Charles i enjoy the cold because at least you can keep warm. When its hot what do you do, you can jump out your skin lol.
Winter can get crazy in my state of Illinois. Blizzards that send so much snow can be a big scary.
@Deborah how i wish i was there, here where i am in South Africa this part has never snowed so i have never seen snow in my life. Im sure its amazing.
@Diamond55 Well, after seeing snow all my life, it becomes more a problem than something to be enjoyed.
@Deborah LOL i would enjoy it, but i guess i understand where you coming from. Hows the weather by you today.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
Do you prepare enough food in your house? it is really happy that you can stay at home in such bad weather. watching movie in bed and eating something....... i like to do this many years ago
@Demi Angel yes i prepare lots food everyday. But i also get tired. I really dont enjoy been at home, next year i will work. It nice just to stay in bed and watch a movie. But been at home can be tiring at times.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@Diamond55 so you are very young and still not work? then find a job ,it can make you happier, we can not stay at home always, we need to go outside and meet people
@DEMI i will be doing that. The company i was working for closed down. Its hard to find a job now in december but i start looking in the new year.
• Derby, England
I think the weather everywhere is a bit odd this year. I am just hoping we don't have a really severe winter as my children are coming for Christmas and I can't remember the last time they were both here for Christmas. They are having snow in Tasmania in Australia and it is their summer!
@Susan Humphries i am sure you excited about your kids coming over this year, i hope your'l enjoy each other. Here in South Africa the weather is crazy, one minute it is hot then it starts raining. You really dont know what to wear.
• Derby, England
@Diamond55 Thank you I am sure we will. Hopefully at least you will be warm
@shubhu3 (13559)
• New Delhi, India
We have cold here. Winters have started.
@Shubhu im sure you enjoying your winter. Here it suppose to be summer but it is winter.
@shubhu3 (13559)
• New Delhi, India
@Diamond55 Oh alright. Enjoy this.
@rina110383 (23238)
Its a bit windy outside.
I had to close my windows because of the wind.