My supervisor

@sallypup (21757)
Moses Lake, Washington
Here's Saia in the photo. She's very proud of herself. She has done her work well. She is showing me the best ways to decorate the house for Yule. I've hung cloth stockings in the window cause that is right in the cat's lane. They jump up onto an antique cabinet right there so for sure "human must not place sharp things in our way." Saia has decided the hundred year old dresser is her best place for a bath. So.... the little Yule ornament box is now up where garden books used to live. Saia has agreed that area of the house is not a Cat Haven. She can live with that Yule whimsy IF it is in that corner. So far Saia has not told me where to put the silly little plastic Santa and reindeer set. She has agreed to tell me later.
So she has you trained well, I see.
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@just4him Yes, its me who is the dumb head not Saia. The cat is always right.
@sallypup Smart cat
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@just4him She's got Siamese in her. I hope that some day that will win over the damage that has been done to her.
@josie_ (5092)
Her stern demeanor tells me she's one supervisor I don't want to cross.
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@josie_ You are correct. Saia bites.
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@jstory07 We have had Saia for three years now. She continues to bite when she is angry. Not joking- she will bite through your skin if she does not like what you are doing.
Saia looks like she is in charge in that picture
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@jstory07 She is always in charge.
@kobesbuddy (19424)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Look at that gorgeous face, eyes are just gleaming with wonder! 'Where is Mama going to put that plastic Santa and reindeer this year?'
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@kobesbuddy Saia is rather a beauty and finally coming to having a nicer nature.
@kobesbuddy (19424)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sallypup She looks a little like our cat, we had Mindy for 18 years:)
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@kobesbuddy Mindy had blue eyes? That's a nice, long life for a kitty cat.
LOL!!! You are as well trained as I am. What a beautiful face and pretty eyes Saia has, and I'm sure she's aware of that!
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@DianneN I'm sure she is- she is a Ms. Jekyl and Hyde kitty.
@sallypup But she's worth those moods, I'm certain! lol
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@DianneN Oh yeah. Once I agree to take in an animal I don't just dump them. The guy who originally had Saia was not a cat person so she has emotional issues- kind of like an autistic human child. We do our best to just roll with the punches.
Saia is beautiful! Am I looking wrong but are her eyes blue? I didn't think many cats had blue eyes? What breed is she? I don't think she is a Siamese cat,( if i am wrong i beg your forgiveness) isn't that the ones who have them blue? Onyx helped me also decorate as i brought down a few wooden things and a metal angel as to your suggestion! Much move festive in here with them! Onyc always helps me do everything!!
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You are fine and so is your eye sight, @Marty1. Saia is what is known as a Lynx Point Siamese. Her eyes are very blue. Others call this color of cat a Tabby Point Siamese. Look again at the photo like I just did- that left ear tuft shows up pretty good. Black fur on the edge end of her ear. Just like a wild Lynx. I'm glad that you found a way to share Yule with baby Onyx. I find it more joyful sharing the festivities with the fur persons.
She looks serous about her work too.
@sallypup (21757)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@andriaperry Saia gets quite serious when she is indoors cause she'd rather not be there.
Another well-trained human I see. Saia must be very specific with her instructions for you to get things exactly how she wants them.
She is so bossy looking. But I like her look.
She sure does look like she is charge. I'm sure she will supervise the Santa and the Reindeer too.