How to be a dog lover

I m start being a dog lover wen was young age of 10 old . The dog i like ang human he need attention who care them in that world so they not being aggressive each other humans and other kind world.
@DEMI12 (596)
• Guangdong, China
my son asks for a dog but i did not agree with him as he is too young to raise a dog, he is only 3 and a half years old.
I am a dog lover too! They make me happy and they are my stress relievers and I love them. ^_^
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@lady1993 (15555)
I am also a dog lover.. generally, a safe animal lover
• Quezon City, Philippines
I want also to be a dog lover