Finally, The Decorations Were All Done

Last Friday, December 1, everybody present in the office were given the chance to finish the decorations they are making and putting up, for everyone’s respective department as their entries for the Winter Wonderland contest. Today, Monday , the office is beautiful with all the decorations that were put up since those in skeletal force last Saturday, Dec. 2 , had their finishing touches on the decorations since it’s the last day. It’s a busy Monday. But before, I audited the billings for all our tenants, me and some of my officemates had some picture taking as you can see in the picture. Tomorrow, I shall be posting each departments’ decorated spaces. I will have some extra time for myLot again. But for now, I would like to show you how winter looking the office is. Did we give justice to the theme winter wonderland?
@topffer (30548)
• France
I cannot understand how you can dress like that in this environment, I feel the cold from here. You already posted a photo, it is incredible to see how it improved ! I would not be capable to do a choice for a winner. Let the best win
So you felt the cold too, by just seeing the decorations. Actually, it's really cold at the office because of the centralized air- conditioner, especially now that the Siberian wind is bringing cold winds.
@topffer (30548)
• France
@SIMPLYD I have just to open a window, and it will be very realistic : it is quite freezing outdoors. I know what you are speaking about : I got a cold last summer in the local public archives because the AC was too cold.
@topffer Good for you that you just have to open the windows to feel cool. No need for air conditioner. At least no expense for electricity. he he Indeed, too much cold can give you colds.
@ilocosboy (33263)
Brrrr its cold in your office. Its beautiful
Yes, it is truly very cold. The weather is getting cold so the air conditioner too is really getting cold again. With those decorations the more that it is cold now.
@ilocosboy (33263)
It goes with the ambiance
@ilocosboy Yes, that's true.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is so pretty and magical! I love it!
Thank you. Wait till I post the creativeness of each department.
@kepweng (6337)
God nice office its looks like your company base in Alaska
Thank you. I am also amazed at the transformation of the office and how creative some of my officemates are.
@josie_ (5095)
Like a winter wonderland. I expect work efficiency has improve with the ambiance?
Indeed, like a winter wonderland as what the theme of our decorations is. Yes, that is right. It is so nice to work and to report to the office when it' always as beautiful and cold looking like these.
@josie_ (5095)
@SIMPLYD _Don't forget to bring a sweater.
@josie_ Well, as to that, I am always ready. I always bring a blazer and a cardigan. I also have two scarves draped on the lower back rest of my chair.
It really does look like a magical winter wonderland. Santa would be proud.
Thank you. I feel proud of how we made our office beautiful. A lot of my officemates are so creative. You will see them when I post each department.
@SIMPLYD It inspires me to get more creative with my decorating.
@TRBRocks420 Decorating can really elicit the creativeness of a person. Go for it!
O that is out of this world. I would love to see that at night with little light on. They went all out for sure.
Thank you . Actually, they have Christmas lights. They weren't just captured in the pictures.
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, you all did. I remember when I was working in a Bpo company we also have this contest. We won second place.
Thank you. Really you had this contest also. Wow, your group won the second place, your group is so good!
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
@SIMPLYD Yes, the theme was White Christmas too. We have gays on our team that is why.
@JustBhem Gays are indded so creative and artistic.
@DEMI12 (596)
• Guangdong, China
Looks wonderful
Thank you. Which one is so creative to you?
@DEMI12 (596)
• Guangdong, China
@SIMPLYD the second one?
@DEMI12 Second one under? That's the crossing of the Logistics Dept., where I am hugging a pillar and the Administrative Dept. on the left.
Congratulations, this looks beautiful, you have a real winter time decoration there.
Thank you. With this contest, I know now who are so creative in doing the decorations that are not just simply being pasted and copied.
@SIMPLYD I like what they did, it's nice to see and creative.
@LadyDuck Yes, I agree.
@sol_cee (13566)
• Japan
Wow! What are the prizes?
Win or lose each would receive one thousand for comsolation price. That is why we really have to keep our expenses or th deors within that range. At least, some of our expenses can be reimbursed,
@sol_cee (13566)
• Japan
@SIMPLYD fair enough. Do you have an entry? Or are you part of the judging committee?
@sol_cee Yes, we have. We are four at the Office of The General Manager. Actually, we are scattered. One of us auditors, stays at the Finance Dept. , while I stay at the office of the General manager, who seldom comes to take office here but at the third floor, another affiliate's office, where her office is so big. The two men are by the Logistics Dept. They decorated their small space and helped me decorate the office of the GM where I take office. However, we are all not creative, so our decoration is simple. No chance of making it to the 3 places.
I think your office has done wonderfully well. You have well and truly stuck to the theme. It all looks beautiful.
Thank you. Everybody wants o win the fris prize. Moneycam really make someone so motivated.
@SIMPLYD Most people quite like to 'win' don't they whatever the prize is.
@JudyEv Indeed, some people are like that. They just like to show that they can win not exactly for the prize but for showing they can.
Wow! All the decorations look great and have a fairy tale atmosphere! I stop short of telling you "stay warm."
Thank you. I must admit they are all truly beautiful and creative.
@SIMPLYD You are all creative and imaginative staff .Do you do it every year?
@changjiangzhibin89 This is the first time that there is a contest in decorations per department. The past years , it's the marketing dept. that is in-charge of the Christmas decorations.
@hereandthere (24042)
i'm imagining what it would look like without the ceiling lights and just the twinkling christmas lights.
Surely, it would look so magical with only all the Christmas lights on. When the Christmas lights are out , the magical ambiance is gone by 20%. But they are still beautiful to look at.
@SIMPLYD can you take a pic before you leave the office with just the christmas lights on?
@hereandthere it was strike today, so they all went home early and put off all the Histmas lights. When this pictures were taken they were all lighted. The camera didn't quite get it. Maybe because it's not plentiful per deaprtment because they are trying to trim rhe expenses.
Looks great! You should have worn parka jackets, beanies, and gloves during the picture taking to make the displays more believable.
Good suggestion. I will do that when I take a picture of me in the Marketing Dept.
@SIMPLYD Looking forward to seeing the photo. Do post it here.
@responsiveme (14417)
Yes ,it is very beautiful
Thank you. That's the way I see them also.
Your winter wonderland is fabulous!!!
Thank you. I do think that it is indeed fabulous!
@ridingbet (37892)
wow. all i can say is... WOW!
Thank you.. I know that when you say Wow, it's more than just an appreciation .
@ridingbet (37892)
@SIMPLYD it is so overwhelming, my lady, and your efforts in making your corner as beautiful as that, is so breath-taking. are those snow things made of soap suds from Perla?
@ridingbet I didn't post the decorations inside our room because it's simple and no creativeness. No, those snow are the cotton-like things being placed inside the pillow.