Been Craving This

Redlands, California
It does not happen often. When a band can do this to me. Only a select few , but this has been calling me for hours or days. I first learned of this band when the lead singer acted drunk doing a cover of Rancid. Had a bottle of hooch right behind him, but was untouched and why I say acted drunk. No mistaking for his passion of what that song did to him the way he sung it. To be honest sounds like a redneck discovering punk for the first time and was quite awesome how his world had opened. Hearing that made me have to listen to this which I have shared, but cannot help it, have to do it again. Yeah, these guys get it. Their music is a little pop for me, but do love the hell out of their lyrics. Not your prototypical punk band for sure, but leave an impact of wanting more.
Watch Red City Radio perform "Rest Easy" Live from The Rock Room Follow Red City Radio here: https://www.redcityradio.net/ https://www.facebook.com/redcityra...
Do not know t his.But thanks for the link.
• Redlands, California
You the man Alfredo.
@aureliah (3867)
Thank you for the link
• Redlands, California
Thanks for checking it out
I've seen this one. Blue thumbs up. I like it.
• Redlands, California
I like that, whats it mean. Blue from the circulation being cut off. Blue and black is my favorite colors because used to get eyes of that color back in the day. To old for that now.
@crossbones27 - Oh, on You Tube, if you give something a thumbs up, the thumb turns blue.
• Redlands, California
@teamfreak16 Duh lol Old man mind there. Thanks for explaining, need that before looked like a fool
You are right about the "redneck discovering punk for the first time" thing.
• Redlands, California
Its really neat how this happened. I know you probably could care less about the punk industry but the story is so cool. Why I think many are doing Rancid a disservice the way the so called experts talk about them as a historic band and an influential band. I am telling you when they came out it was nothing you ever heard before. You were left with this impression. You can do that? Why a redneck can sing punk rock now. Why everyone can sing punk rock now. They left the door open so all who wants can join I remember NOFX talking about competing with them, How are you going to out compete Rancid. Not happening, Rancid and NOFX learned how to coexist and was straight pretty and both said screw corporate america while coexisting with corporate America. Don't ask me. lol,