What do you like that your lover offers you for Christmas?Do you like jewels? Or do you prefer clothes?

Portugal
Hi everyone What do you like to receive from your lover on Christmas? I like jewels but what I appreciate is if a guy that I like gives me something even if is cheap but with meaning. What about you? Please share
I don't want anythng cheap from a man. Nothing I would prefer he lay down and watch a movie with me. The money he could save for gas.
• Portugal
@sharon6345 Love and care is the most important thing in the world I agree but on Christmas we always like to give something to our loved ones and that is why I asked what people prefer to receive
• Portugal
@sharon6345 can you please reply to this discussion: I am in need of some love advices
Hi everyone [em]lol[/em] I will tell you my story with my best friend that i am in love with. When we first met i was forgetting a guy that i liked. He gave...
@sweetloveforeve I will try.
@DEMI12 (598)
• Guangdong, China
i want my husband take my son and me to go out and enjoy ourselves
• Portugal
That is a great plan
@DEMI12 (598)
• Guangdong, China
@sweetloveforeve He is too busy
• Portugal
9h
@DEMI12 sorry about it
@lady1993 (15600)
hmm, maybe things that is very useful.. so clothes. but i prefer unique gifts, like DIY since it requires more effort
• Portugal
Unique gifts are amazing i love to have things that were bought specially thinking about me
@rina110383 (23095)
Neither. I'm a practical and frugal person. I'd rather want him to save the money he'll spend for jewelry/clothes for our future emergency need/s.
• Portugal
@rina110383 That is a good plan
All I want for Christmas the LOVE of my family. I think it is enough than aspiring for tangible gifts.
• Portugal
Yes love is the most important thing but it was a discussion about which present you would prefer from the person you love.on Christmas we always give something from the one we love
@sweetloveforeve I think it is fine to give some gifts. But I am sure good deeds will be nice in helping other people.
• Portugal
@Shavkat yes we should always do good deeds