my college batch year 1982....accountancy course

@vilma143 (462)
Dipolog, Philippines
when i was in college and that was 1979 to 1982, i have a lot of friends and classmates that i thought we never meet on these days. but as the years go by after our graduation each one of us has its own life and work. we graduated our accountancy course year 1982. when we meet in the celebration of our school alumni homecoming year 2017 last November 30 we are so very surprises and happy. each of us has its own stable job and success in life. we meet after 35 years..... and how about you?...have you been meet your batch in school...?
@josie_ (5094)
I have lost contact with my classmates although one could use Facebook to search for their whereabouts. It must have been a happy occasion for you meeting them after so many years. How many have grandchildren already?
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@josie_we all meet in facebook.com too....i have mine there...vilma aleta...you can add me too, my friend...thnk you.
@josie_ (5094)
@vilma143 _I spend my free time here in mylot and no longer active in FB. After so many year using FB, finally overcome by FB-fatique.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
Oh, how wonderful you got to see everyone at the homecoming. I have not been to a high school homecoming or college homecoming, but my husband always goes to his. I am an introvert who does not like big crowds of people.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@Corbin5, we go to the poolside after the occasion of the school...it is our founders day celebration...
I went to the tenth anniversary and that was it. After that it cost to much.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@jstory07, oh ...sorry for that....
@rina110383 (23095)
I still see my college friends, except high school & elementary classmates/friends. The last time I saw my HS & GS friends/classmates was in our 2009 batch reunion.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@rina110383, we also meet most all the time of my high school batch of the same school i study...
No, I have not. After I got married I moved to another country and I have lost contact with my college classmates.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@LadyDuck,...ah ok....thank you, my friend, it is very nice the feeling when you meet your classmates before...
@vilma143 I am sure it's a happy moment to meet them after many years.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@LadyDuck ,yes,true really, we are always recalling the our memories when we are in school.....at our intramural meet in school we are the champion at that time and we treasured that....
@Shiva49 (9587)
Nice photo, you have every reason to celebrate as all have had stable jobs and success in life. I meet occasional batchmates but not as a group - siva
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@shiva49, thank you, my friend....
@nangayo (2301)
• Nairobi, Kenya
After school many are busy with their family life and hence it is very hard top meet a former schoolmate. Some shift to different towns and even countries so it is sort of difficult to meet some are so occupied in their careers that you can never see them. For me i have met a few maybe one or two.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@nangayo, yes, it is true because some of them are from other countries.....and they come for this occasion....
@antonbunot (9498)
• Calgary, Alberta
Still looking young, ladies! Just gained weight a bit, I guess!
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@antonbunot, yes, my friend you are right....
• Calgary, Alberta
@vilma143 Not like me . . I am much older than my actual age as shown by my latest photo. Here I am . . .
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@antonbunot, you are wearing mask....hahaha...lol...
@dgobucks226 (6710)
I went to a College reunion of classmates at our favorite pizza/bar hangout. It was great fun to see them and find out how they were doing. I went to school out of state so it was a one time thing, but at times I do think about some of them, especially my college roommates.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@dgobucks226, nice to hear about that, my friend.....it is a good bonding sometimes with our long time friends...
23h
@vilma143 Yes, it very nice
@JWMURP (42)
l attended my 60th high school reunion this past summer.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@JWMURP, i am glad to hear that....it is a happy time....
That's wonderful you were able to get together. I haven't gotten together with any of the people I went to college with.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@just4him, thank you, my friend...
9h
You are so lucky to even have met them after so many years. I won't have this kind of reunion.