Going Thru Some Old Notifications

@KrauseHome (33385)
Sorry that I have fallen so far behind. Things lately like I said earlier have not been going the way I would like, but a lot of it is me, and my Depression trying to rear it's ugly head. I just know this is that time of yr for me, and all I can do is continue to Pray with the help of others and get thru this. So in the mean time I am going to go thru some Notifications I have and many of them are OLD, and try to clean this up a little. I also need to take time to check some of my old discussions and respond back where I feel is necessary. ~~TINA
I pray for you if things aren't going well on your side. I hope you will be fine .
I hope you are feeling better now. I hope you have a nice Christmas.
I hope you can able to clean up things here. I also came back and tried with all the old notifications. Thank God, I am done. Now, I am trying to be more active. It is nice to see you again.
@cahaya1983 (9678)
Sorry that things have been a bit rough for you, I hope you feel better very soon.
@yanzalong (8867)
Welcome back.
I really hope you feel better soon.
I hope you feel brighter in the coming weeks.
I hope things improve for you soon. I have been watching videos on Youtube from Todd White and it's helping me grow closer to God. Thought I would share one with you. =)
Connect With Todd White: ? mobile app: Text 'mobileapp' to 41411. Search App Store for "Lifestyle Christianity" ? facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ToddWhite...
@peachpurple (10708)
I have 120 old notifications, will answer them later
It can be really hard to keep up with notifications sometimes. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Everyone understands how hard it can be.
Good luck in managing your depression.
I understand about getting behind in notifications. I did not do them on Tuesday because I had things to deal with so it seemed like I would never finish them today but I did or some of them disappeared. Now, I am free to check other things.
@shivamani10 (10769)
• Hyderabad, India
This is the best thing we can do. He always takes care of everything. Pks. confide in HIM
We have busy times, do not worry about notifications, I hope you can feel better soon.
@CoralLevang (40884)
I hope you are doing okay. It can certainly be tough during this time of year in the Darkness. Thinking of you...