Nightmare woke me up!

Peoria, Arizona
When I get warm in my sleep I end up getting weird dreams. Some I really do not mind because they go into my ideas notebook. But I just woke up from a terrifying dream and well, it kind of shook me a little bit, but I'm calming down because Cryaotic is currently streaming so that helps. So my dream, I was with my ex, I know, that is nightmare enough, and we were going to board a plane. I don't know where the plane was going, but we are going on a plane and the pilot seemed very idiotic. The plane starts up, we go, and then the plane is over a lake and starts to sputter and we dive down. Some how the planes tail end was standing up in the lake and everyone was able to get out. (Oh and I was holding Mikey and he got a little wet, but he was okay too). Then getting onto land my ex is just yelling at me and all this nonsense and that is when I woke up. I honestly do not know what is more terrifying, dreaming of a freaking plane crashing or my dirtbag ex that makes me annoyed or sick when I see his face. I know why I had this dream, basically a lack of self confidence lately and the reason that caused my horrible self confidence to begin in the first place. but that is over now, I am awake, ready to begin working on things and carrying on with my day!
@alberello75 (13517)
• Genova, Italy
It was just a nightmare! I hope for you, it does not have to repeat. Personally, I do not believe in dreams. Wonderfull or ugly, that they are!
• Peoria, Arizona
I believe that dreams represent something that our subconscious is trying to tell us. I love dream analyzing.
@alberello75 (13517)
• Genova, Italy
@DesirousDreamer Ok. You love it. In my opinion, every dream is always someting in our mind. The interferences we can receive during our sleep are electromagnetic waves, and terrestrial magnetism. These factors could have some influence
• Peoria, Arizona
@alberello75 Well yeah, that is the scientific way of how they happen but not WHY they happen. Which, are just symbolic messages, it can reflect from sickness, stress, happiness, something we watched on TV two weeks ago, a conversation we just had, that burger we ate yesterday. It is all with the psychology of why dreams happen.
I can't remember when I had a nightmare. Most of the time, I can't remember once I woke up from sleep.
• Peoria, Arizona
I get nightmares ever so often, especially when I am stressed out. But I try and remember most of my dreams, I like writing them down.
@DesirousDreamer I think I will do the same thing. I can share it here, too.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Shavkat That is what I do! If it is an interesting dream I share it here haha
@peachpurple (11034)
as long as you had told us about your nightmare, I am sure it will not reoccur again, that is Chinese belief
• Peoria, Arizona
Unfortunately and also fortunately, that isn't true, at least for my weird brain it isn't haha I have had many repeat dreams even after talking about them.
@peachpurple (11034)
@DesirousDreamer repeated dreams indicate you have the fear of someone or something
• Peoria, Arizona
@peachpurple It just means my subconscious is trying to tell me something.