Astronomy can make a person feel real real small.

https://pixabay.com/en/ufo-space-stars-science-spaceship-2144977/
Dallas, Texas
Compared to a spec of sand, a beach is quite huge. Compared to an island in the Pacific, a Continent is astoundingly large. Compared to Earth, The universe is incomprehensibly VAST. Size may not be everything but size makes a difference. From my vantage point.
Planets in our Universe can get extremely large, but stars get even bigger. In this video we explore the sizes of moons, planets, stars, and even beyond, inc...
@lady1993 (15569)
indeed, but it is is still interesting to study and explore though
• Derby, England
I wish I knew more about the stars and the universe but it is so vast an when I look at the stars i cannot see the shapes!
@Madshadi (4683)
• Brussels, Belgium
It sounds scary to know that we are nothing but a dot in an enormous universe we know very little about
@alberello75 (13539)
• Genova, Italy
So, a human being, what should be compared to? But nevertheless, I believe, against anything, it would be practically ..... nothing!
• Denmark
We 'know' about the size of the universe but we can't 'imagine' it.
@LeaPea2417 (15277)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, since the Earth is but a dot in the vastness of the Cosmos, we as human beings are small as atoms.