Fly paper so useless now

Just to clarify, that the one in the middle is a peanut butter with half cut toblerone. That's supposed to be bait. Minutes before I got to sleep, I've been watching over this fly paper near my door. And every time a mice goes in they literally avoid this trap My guess is that they've been captured before but got away. Good thing I had a racumin in place near that thing. But I don't if they were eating it or if it's the cockroach. I could really use cat right about now though the dog's been very useful he's just not allowed in.
That would be what I would get. I can't stand those things.
Hello @sharon6345 you got rats over there too? I hate the big ones, I hope I get the chance to capture them.
@Letranknight2015 es I had them and it was not nice. I called the state on the owner he got in big trouble.
@dodoazo (11384)
We have best mice captor and that's Garfol. Since there were so many are scavenging for foods when we're already asleep and Garfol is tired, we used a premix racumin bait. Few pieces of beans or rice already mixed with Racumin powder are in the box. We open the half of the box and place it in a less traffic place in the house and leave it overnight. When we check in the morning, the box is empty. We place another one. The same is all consumed. After a few days or weeks, our house is full of bad odor. We check the source of it. It is near the canal or a place where a water is passing or leaking. Mice bodies are already in the state of decomposition.
Hello @dodoazo How do you mix Racumin with beans or rice? Good to know that you have a cat that also does it's job. How do you prevent that from being eaten by ants?
@dodoazo (11384)
@Letranknight2015 I said it's already pre-mixed. It's ready to use.
@dodoazo so there's a product to that? what's the name
@lady1993 (15779)
we haven't' used that thing in ages Your bait is very expensive though, we just put rice in the middle and in the morning, usually a lizard or a small rat is trapped.
you put rice in the middle of the flypaper?
Hello @lady1993 yes, it's indeed very expensive. I literally had to buy a peanut butter just for this trap maybe I should try rice @hereandthere
@lady1993 (15779)
@hereandthere yep, it is good bait still
Fly paper would take no effect in mice as I have experienced it myself.
Hello @sw8sincere so, what is best recommendation? I agree it is waste of time maybe I should put it somewhere they can't find it.
@Letranknight2015 Hello there. I guess Racumin or Malathion wouldbe fine but I don't think stores are still selling Malathion these days. But using malathion is very dangerous because it is poisonous you must atleast prepare it outdoors if you plan using it.
@sw8sincere If it's more dangerous than Racumin then I won't buy it
@hereandthere (24263)
i use flypaper, too, but i don't put bait anymore. try to find other areas where they pass.
Hello @hereandthere Do you ever saw them literally avoid fly traps, because I saw mine did it
@Letranknight2015 observe where they go and transfer your trap there
@hereandthere I sent areas with the path they go to but they change course the moment they saw the trap I witness this last night.
You use flypaper to catch mice? I wouldn't think it would work though I hope it does.
Hello @just4him yeah we've been using it for a while. Only this time I find it totally useless now.
I've never used flypaper for mice.
What sort of solution do you use? @JudyEv
@Letranknight2015 I'd set traps but unless we leave a door open the mice can't get in our house.
• Spain
I got myself a cat for the mice....I don't even see them now. Flypaper I use for flies, hang it up in the right place and you can catch thousands of the little pests!!
Hello @bettyboo47 Congratulations for you to have that kind of Cat that would help you deal with the mice problem.
Hopefully, you can get rid of those things soon. Maybe, hire someone.
Hello @misunderstood_zombie The problem is not that severe, If I had money I would have renovated the whole place then hire a exterminator.
@RodrickH (1146)
Flies are smarter than before
Unfortunately @RodrickH I wasn't aiming at flies this time I got a fly swatter works just fine.
@ridingbet (38163)
i have so many expired Coumadin tablets here. this medicine of mine is an anticoagulant and it promotes bleeding. coumadin can be crushed and placed in dark corners for the mice to feast on.