When I Say I Am Busy...

a flower I took a snap of
@bluesa (12836)
Johannesburg, South Africa
When I say I am busy, I am. A friend of mine is not impressed with me, but I really don't have time for much lately, certainly not socialising. I told my friend that straight. I can't believe it has been 6 or 7 days since I last put out a discussion. I still haven't got the Christmas tree out and decorated. I have been pet sitting, had a not well fur baby and two Uncles in and out of hospital! There is not enough hours in a day and I am battling lack of sleep. We're already through the first week of December and I am not finding traction! We've had chilly, rainy weather for summer, rainy is fine, it is our rainy season, the chill is not! How is your December going so far? I wish that troubles would melt away for us all during this season. Photo is mine.
@sol_cee (13698)
• Japan
At first, I read pet sitting a fur baby and two uncles. Lol
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Sol-san, how I be pet sitting two Uncles?
@sol_cee (13698)
• Japan
@bluesa I thought you’re being the mischievous you Cath-san. Haha
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@sol_cee , haha! I will be mischievous in other ways
@ilocosboy (33307)
Same as with me, many things that needed my flesh and physical body that I cannot make more discussions
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Sorry it has also been so busy for you. I hope things calm soon.
@ilocosboy (33307)
Actually I expected this, but still i want to put more time here
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@ilocosboy same here, I also want to be here a bit more if possible.
@YrNemo (8765)
Reading your post and I thought I was traveling back in time, back to mid September 2017 when everything seemed to be just too much for me suddenly with appointments here there everywhere. Hope things sort themselves out eventually for you.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Sorry you also had so much to deal with. I hope things have settled a bit for you. Thank you
@YrNemo (8765)
@bluesa Astrology says I should have a better year this 2018 . Let see! (Glad that I don't rely on astrology for my happiness !)
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@YrNemo, I do hope you have a better 2018, but yes, I don't rely on astrology for my happiness either. If only we could, but yeah
I'm so sorry about that. My schedule has been quite busy as well even though I was away on vacation with my family, I still keep getting phone calls from my secretary about work. I know how it is like to be really busy and I know some people just don't get it.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thank you. I know you're juggling a lot. Strange how some don't understand. I hope you get some quiet time soon.
@bluesa that quiet time will come in January 2018!
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@toniganzon that's when it is all my dental and doc check ups
What is sad you have to explain to people that you are busy and they do not believe you. How is the furry one now?
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Yes, it adds to frustrations. Daisy is much better now, thank you. :)
@bluesa Catherine, I am glad.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Hannihar, thank you, have a good weekend. :)
• Denmark
Snow is predicted for the weekend. Snow - do you know what that is as a South African? :-)
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@MALUSE , we get snow on the mountains during winter, but not in my Province. Though we should be in summer about two weeks back we got snow on the mountains, this is very odd weather. So, you'll be having a white Christmas, if the snow lasts. :)
• Denmark
@bluesa Europeans always want snow for Christmas but this is very rare. It usually comes later - when it comes at all.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@MALUSE that is a pity, I will wish you a white Christmas.
@dgobucks226 (6879)
Sorry you are struggling with time I never have enough time either. Unfortunately, time waits for no one.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Sorry you're also so busy and to think that when I was a kid I nagged about being bored.
@bluesa Idle hands are the ****** workshop. When its all done I will relax on Christmas evening and treat myself to a glass of Bailey's Irish Cream, yum!
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@dgobucks226 , true... Ahem... I might treat myself to a bottle , seconding your "yum!"
I'm so sorry to hear all the reasons why you've been away from myLot. Don't worry about us. Just do what needs doing and we will be here when you can visit. I truly hope your uncles will be okay. Giant hugs to you and know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thank you Dianne, it has been one thing after another recently. Enjoy Florida.
@bluesa . Thinking of you!
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@DianneN thank you, Dianne, thinking of you too.
@moffittjc (35772)
• Gainesville, Florida
Should we add some more hours onto the day for you, or more days onto the week? Will that help? haha Sorry to hear you are so busy, and finding it hard to gain traction. Just keep doing the best you can, but don't forget to stop and catch your breath every now and then!
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Hmmm, let's see...you decide, either the more hours or the more days . Thank you, I will, and I hope your daughter is feeling a bit better by now. Have a good Friday.
@moffittjc (35772)
• Gainesville, Florida
@bluesa Well, when I'm not there, you can have more hours in the day. But, when I come visit, I'm going to give you more days in the week, so that I have longer to visit with you!
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@moffittjc I like how you have worked that out!
@FayeHazel (11908)
I hope your uncles and furbaby are alright. I also hope you find time for sleep... and yourself. It is good you told your friend straight out that you are busy .... Don't be afraid to say no to people/offers when possible. Never enough time.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thank you. All are starting to heal. Sleep I will have to sort out. Yes, I am not afraid to say no, there are priorities in life. Maybe we should have a chat with time ;)
@FayeHazel (11908)
@bluesa Oh good.... here's to more healing. I'm happy you can say no.... its a skill
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@FayeHazel thanks. I know it isn't always easy to say No, but sometimes we don't have an option.
@ridingbet (38163)
that is what i also say to some people who want my presence. i say, "busy ako(i am busy)" and they cannot change my mind about it.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Once again we are the same
@ridingbet (38163)
@bluesa we belong, my friend
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Sorry you are having a troublesome time Catherine. I'm in Spain and it's chillier here than normal too.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thank you Janet, I know there are others going through more, just a bit frustrated. Sorry that the weather isn't warmer for your time in Spain.
@bluesa The waether has picked up since I wrote that comment - we've been able to sunbathe most days.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@jaboUK that's great, Janet. Enjoy
@dpk262006 (54849)
If you are busy, it means you are busy, nothing more should be interpreted out of it. December is going on smoothly and winter has started here, temperatures are likely to dip further in the coming days.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
True. Here we are having winter like temps. I hope yours will be mild. Good your December is going smoothly.
@dpk262006 (54849)
@bluesa It is normal winter so far here.
@peachpurple (10720)
it is ok, just keep busy, we can understand that. It is rainy weather here too
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thanks, sometimes a person just wants a calmer time. I hope you get some sunshine. :)
@peachpurple (10720)
@bluesa sunshine came today but I woke up late
I'm sorry, I hope things calm down for you soon and get much better. I will be praying!
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thank you so much and I hope everything is going well with you.
@bluesa Things are going well, thank you!
I wish everyone's troubles could melt away too. I am busy here too!
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Yeah. Good luck with all you have to do.
@cahaya1983 (9728)
That does sound like a hectic week. Hopefully things will be better and more relaxing for you! Mine has been going well so far. Already excited about 2018 though.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thank you. I am happy yours has been going well . wonderful that you're looking forward to 2018 already.
I hope your uncles and the pet you were watching will be okay. We understand people get busy in real life and cannot always be here and return comments. Take all the time you need.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thanks. I hope puppy is better too, and you must have a good weekend. :)
I am in the same way as you, behind. I hope things get better for you.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thanks, and I hope things get better for you too and you get to all you want to.
You really have had so much to do. It is understandable you do not have the time for socializing. Sometimes troubles seem to pile up and then we get a break.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Oh, yes, I can do with the break part :)