How should I tell him is a big question for me.

@shivamani10 (10759)
Hyderabad, India
My friend nowadays made it a habit to enter my house without leaving his shoes/sandals. He is my close friend. This is one of the important I do not like others to enter inside with shoes/sandals. I told him yesterday to leave his sandals outside. But, again he repeated the same thing today also. I do not want to hurt him by repeating it but if I do not he may continue this forever as it appears now. Is there any way for me?
He will only realize that you are serious if you tell him very firmly without smiling. If he is a real friend he will respect your wishes.
@mohit459 (2904)
• Haldwani, India
I can't say anything since I too don't like to open shoes or slippers
@peachpurple (10708)
remind him everytime BEFORE he enters your home, or get your kids to remind him
@sugartoes (34780)
• Greencastle, Indiana
if he don't respect your wishes entering your home then the NEXT best thing is to put a good size sign on the door as in "ANY & EVERYONE that enters my home leave your footware OUTDOORS or just don't bother coming in my home" & sign it.