They refuse to listen to me!

@sallypup (21877)
Moses Lake, Washington
I went into honk and blinking lights mode last night. I realize it does no good but I just had to. Dark. Temps going into the frigid 20s fast. I drove the speed limit. That fact ticks off a lot of people. So I slowed down a bit cause hey, my turn off was approaching and I slow down when I turn the car. There is a turn lane for my road. The driver behind me decided then- just then- was when it was fantastic to barrel around me. Thank God I had peeked into my rear view mirror. That turn off lane was for me. It was not intended to be a lane for faster drivers. Sure scared me. Like I said, thank God I looked in my rear view mirror, instantly quit veering toward my turn off or kerblam!!! There would have been a smack up of two fast moving cars. Not a happy scenario.
@kobesbuddy (19607)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Going the speed limit is very irritating, to pushy, aggressive drivers! I've had close called before, it's very scary Thank God, you didn't get in a car accident:)
@sallypup (21877)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@kobesbuddy Thank you for your good wishes. Sure made me shaky for a minute.
@kobesbuddy (19607)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sallypup I had a tailgating my car so closely, I viewed his hateful look, in my rear view mirror!
@sallypup (21877)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@kobesbuddy That's rather unnerving. Sometimes you just want to wave at them- hi there! How you doing?!
That really gets on my nerves too, sometimes I will go into Bytch mode and go very slow! Tony told me not to do that someone will shoot me.
@sallypup (21877)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@andriaperry I am that way, too. Tony is too right but its hard to take when others drive so nasty.
I'm glad you didn't get into an accident. People have no patience. Sometimes I don't either, when conditions are good. Our high today is 21, but we're not there yet, only 19 and very cold wind chills. I'm almost warm.
@sallypup (21877)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@just4him I hope you have a wool sweater or two.
@sallypup I have one wool sweater that my kids got me for Christmas many years ago. It comes in handy in weather like this.
@sallypup (21877)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@just4him Layering wool over a cotton shirt is a good way to go. Comfy and warm.
@peachpurple (11034)
be careful when you are on the road, there are rage drivers.
@sallypup (21877)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@peachpurple You are right. Thanks.
• Derby, England
That was very scary. lucky you were being careful. They say you have to take into consideration that everyone else is an idiot on the road.
That was so scary for you. So glad your car was not hit thanks to your peeking in that rearview mirror! Drivers seem to always barrel passed me far too often.
• Riga, Latvia
That was scary. It would have really shook me up. I was always a nervous driver. Now I just use my two feet or take public transport.
That is scary in the blink of an eye you could have been killed. Drivers need to stop with the road rage.
People just drive so crazy nowadays. I've had some pass me and then turn right down the street! It makes no sense.
I can't believe people would do this. That is just so dangerous.