These Puppies are not scared of anything.

@sjvg1976 (14713)
Delhi, India
I was in my car returning from office. Suddenly came 3 puppies in front of my car. I was blowing horn but they were playing like if they didn't hear or seen anything . I was frustrated as they were not giving me the way to cross. Finally I had to come out of car and had to shout on them to get away and finally moved ahead. This was frustrating but I was happy to see them how carefree they were and think why we human beings have so much burdens in our life. Do you feel stressed in life? And feel that should be a bird or something else so that you might have enjoyed life more than you are doing at present?
@vandana7 (57528)
I have had that experience with grown up dogs, and even pigeons. Damn them. If the car was slightly at a higher speed, they would be hurt. Human beings anyway look at us as if the road belongs to them, and as car drivers we are bad mannered folks disturbing their moonlight walk.
Maybe we all should be a little like those puppies and start enjoying life rather than worrying so much all the time. I think most of us are stressed, and I do believe we often wish we could be a creature that is more carefree.
• Riga, Latvia
I always try to enjoy as much of my life as I can. Why were 3 puppies running around on their own?
@sjvg1976 (14713)
But I don't enjoy my life as I have lots of tension in my life.
• Riga, Latvia
@sjvg1976 you should find a way to re leave that tension and make life easier.
@peachpurple (10707)
what about other drivers? Would they run over them?
@sjvg1976 (14713)
Few of them are cruel who ran on anyone.
@peachpurple (10707)
@sjvg1976 that is so cruel
The person that owned the puppies should not be letting them run in the street. They could get hurt or killed.
I wish more drivers were like you. It is not nice seeing roadkill at the side of the road.
@shubhu3 (13557)
• New Delhi, India
I agree. We should be like these puppies chilled out and carefree taking things lightly and should go with the flow.
I have thought about being a bird before. How wonderful just to fly around and find food, though when it rains, I wouldn't be too happy.
@sjvg1976 (14713)
That's true I also want to be a bird so that I may fly in the sky just a tension of finding food nothing else. They have their nests to hide in when it rains.
They're kids, what can you do? At least you didn't ran them over like the rest of the cruel drivers out there. Good for you.
@sjvg1976 (14713)
Thanks LK. Yes there are people in the world who don't care for these innocent creatures.
@rina110383 (23645)
Not now. I feel happy with my life.
@prashu228 (22655)
I thought like that many times, that it would have been nice if was a bird or an animal..no need to earn, no need to cook...
Since I retired from work a few years ago, my stress level is nonexistent.
@kepweng (6444)
i feel stressed Everyday