Just let the Dinos DIE!

I really thought the Jurassic World was the last Franchise of this Dinosaur movie. But it looks like they made another one, that is some how a bit opposite of the Lost World. In this movie, they planned to save the dinosaurs from Volcanic Eruption. I don't get the point of keeping them alive. They screw up the last time by making a new dinosaur, now they tries to save the rest. What do you think? Should they live for another disaster or let them die over there?
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom In Theaters June 22, 2018 https://www.jurassicworld.com It’s been four years since theme park and luxury resort Jurassic World...
@averygirl72 (16620)
Is this a new movie? I didn't see the original movie. Maybe they want to extend the movie and earn from it
Hello @averygirl72 yes it's a new movie but not sure how good the movie is.
• Calgary, Alberta
Real dinosaurs have feathers. These movies are inaccurate as F***
Hello @CaptAlbertWhisker I think they were just putting those who are easy to put in the movie, feathers would probably add more graphics.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Letranknight2015 I know the reptilian look had been iconic but real dinosaurs looks more like birds than lizards. but Yeah feathers will make them look cute not scary.
@ridingbet (57749)
i want to watch the latest but i believe it is not yet shown, right?
I have put it in this post @ridingbet
@ridingbet (57749)
@Letranknight2015 that is just the trailer. i don't think it is showing now, is it?
I think that it is the twist of the story.Some directors tried to anticipate the interest of the moviegoers.
Hello @Shavkat In my interpretation to this I think the rescue attempt will fail or something.
@Letranknight2015 It could be possible, my friend.
• Peoria, Arizona
I didn't even see Jurassic World. But I guess since they added more to the franchise, they have to milk it for everything its got.
Hello @DesirousDreamer Maybe that last movie got so much money and views last time.I doubt it will make the same achievement this time.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Letranknight2015 Of course it won't, that is just how these things work haha
I am not at all interested in that. I wonder about it too long. I am glad you do though.
Hello @sharon6345 well, I was just curious and all because it's not something that I expected.
@Letranknight2015 oh that is very nice.. I sure do understand.
I understand your point, but they're dinosaurs, and dinosaurs are cool.
Hello @misunderstood_zombie I won't complain anymore, it's a movie anyways.
Well, any director with a brain in their head will surely try to wring out as many pennies as they can from their movies, moreso in francise like Star Wars.
Hello @shaqziad1610 I agree it was obvious with Star wars and even Star trek, they even made another season.
As long as they continue making money, there will be new Jurassic Park movies.
Hello @JohnRoberts I bet they will stop once it flops, right?