Hot and cold

Peoria, Arizona
Because you're hot and you're cold. you're yes and you're no. Remember when Katy Perry was good yeah 2011 was a really good time. Maybe it's just me but I don't like her latest stuff. What's up! So I had the strangest thing that happened last night, pretty much felt like I was dying, but what happened was that my face belt really hot and my body was just completely cold I had no idea what was happening. I had my heater on and I have blankets all around me and I tried washing my hands with like really hot water. I don't know what was going on but it was the worst. So I have had no sleep and I was just lying there in the bed shivering like crazy and just watching The Punisher, which is kind of boring but you know you got to watch things. Finally I just got to the point where I was like, "okay screw this I am going to get some hot tea!" and I got some Earl Grey and you know that's pretty good and I probably should have done that a lot sooner but you know we don't always think about things when we're feeling hot and coldness. Now I'm just playing The Sims 3, sippin on some tea, and I got some cereal, frosted mini-wheats to be exact and I'm pretty excited about that. I have no idea how long I'll actually be awake since I haven't gone to bed yet but hopefully I'll be able to sleep soon. Hope you all have a great day and have a great weekend as well, heck yeah!
@Dyvette16 (1473)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes I loved that song ! Have a great day as well !
• Peoria, Arizona
It was a good one haha hope you have a great day as well!
@Dyvette16 (1473)
• San Antonio, Texas
@DesirousDreamer yes , thank you !
I will have to search it. I love that song of hers though.
• Peoria, Arizona
Her older stuff is better haha way way better
@Madshadi (8932)
• Brussels, Belgium
Sims is a nice game I heard. Very popular too.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is so relaxing
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's so cold here, but I might do some shopping here soon
• Peoria, Arizona
Warm up!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DesirousDreamer it's not much warmer here today but I'm staying home from work I think.
Ya dude its too cold
• Peoria, Arizona
Totally dude
@shivamani10 (11228)
• Hyderabad, India
I am really feeling cold now and not able to peep outside. I covered myself with thick blankets. People may be laughing if they see me so sensitive to cold. Actually, this is not due to the cold I am covering myself, I am actually getting shivering. I can enjoy even in minus degrees.
• Peoria, Arizona
I am very sensitive as well haha so I understand.
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
Yeh, I always try to warm my core with a hot drink when I'm feeling freezing like that. I just hope you're not getting sick. Chills are no fun. It seems like usually they're the precursor to a bug of some kind.
• Peoria, Arizona
Nah I wasn't sick, it just happens sometimes when my body gets a little too cold. It is so weird haha
@mohit459 (11921)
• Haldwani, India
You too have a great day
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you!
I loved her music for a few years but I don't like her newer things so much. Hope you get warmed up soon and sleep better tonight. I'm off to make dinner, help my son work on a school project and later finish a book I've been reading.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah her music from like 2007-2013 was amazing, and now it is just...bleh haha! Hope you had a great day!
@DesirousDreamer I think that’s how most bands are they just seem to run out of good ideas after awhile.
• Peoria, Arizona
@shaggin Not that most of her ideas were original anyway as soon as she was put into a label, artists like her get songwriters.
I haven't liked her in years either. Sorry you weren't feeling well. Hope you get some slerp later
• Peoria, Arizona
glad I am not the only one haha and thank you!
@DesirousDreamer yeah definitely not lol.
@peachpurple (12865)
Try to sleep when you can
• Peoria, Arizona
And indeed I did.
@peachpurple (12865)
@DesirousDreamer good for you
Now, Katie was never my cup of tea when it came to her songs, however very many folks like her work. Good for her. So glad the Ear Grey was the remedy for the shivering.
• Peoria, Arizona
Her older stuff was better because it was catchy, now it just sounds blah, not fun haha
When I feel cold I usually take hot drinks. Could be hot choco or my green tea.
• Peoria, Arizona
I mostly drink teas, I love cocoa, but I just don't want it all that often haha
@DesirousDreamer Me too. It's mostly green tea for me.
• Peoria, Arizona
@toniganzon I just go after anything haha I love green tea, but I like to try a bit of everything.