Nightmare City

Edgewood, Maryland
Here is something I cared with me for a long time so maybe it might help getting it off my chest by writing to others and seeing what you say about it. My great grand mother which is moms dads mom raised my mom and her brothers.That was the only good thing she done in her life the reason I say this is because she was a hateful mean old lady. I believe her mistreating and abuse of my mom is the reason why my mom passed away at a early age. My mom was physically abuse and mentally. I was a kid I couldn't do nothing about it or I was scared it made me hate my grand mother. My mom was and is my best friend and she was taken from me. My mom took it out of obligations because she figured if it wasn't for her grand mother were would she be her dad didn't want them and there mom was dead.
@sugartoes (42592)
• Greencastle, Indiana
William I feel your pain as I was abused as well from BOTH parents that's why I have no heart for them, so I know how it feels to be treated like trash or a dog or a bum on the street, I'm really sorry your mom had been mistreated & she was taken from you too soon.
• Edgewood, Maryland
she past at 57 years old it sucks