Always sleepy

New Delhi, India
It is winter time in my country and all I want to do the whole day is to cuddle in my blanket and sleep. I always have a tough time getting up both in the morning and in the afternoon. I hate winters for this.
@Madshadi (8844)
• Brussels, Belgium
You are not alone in that one
• New Delhi, India
Yes....but still it hurts a lot
@dodoazo (16267)
This has much to do of my previous post which deals on winter and hibernation. It is a scientific fact that it is the bear that could hibernate and survive for they could sleep for the whole period of season of winter. You hate winter because you want to sleep. Your body is adjusting to the season. It wants to keep it up with the nature. In short, winter has influenced the physiological function of every individual in order to survive the season. Since you hate winter, what else you can do for it?
• New Delhi, India
Ohh...I see
@peachpurple (12212)
you are going to hibernate soon
• New Delhi, India
I really wish I could
@peachpurple (12212)
@amitkokiladitya raining there?
@Shivram59 (1756)
@amitkokiladitya I never sleep in the daytime.Didn't. In fact,I can't afford it.It's my duty time.
• New Delhi, India
This is sad. Afternoon naps are great
@Shivram59 (1756)
@amitkokiladitya But now it has become my habit.I can't sleep in daytime even if I try to.
• Peoria, Arizona
We are mammals, so most of us get this way! I feel the same way, especially since my allergies are so bad in the winter that I want to sleep my allergies away haha Best thing to do is to just work through it and enjoy sleep when you get it!
• New Delhi, India
What allergies do you havrle dear?
• Peoria, Arizona
@amitkokiladitya It is just seasonal allergies, except mine happens year around haha!
@kavinitu (4229)
I do not even want to wake up in the morning. Because every morning it is too cold here.
• New Delhi, India
Same here....stepping out of bed is a big battle
If I remember it last year It was the coldest windy season I've ever experience. But for the moment it's not much cold.
• New Delhi, India
Wait until it reaches the extreme
@lady1993 (16319)
yeah, i am always sleepy no matter the day though... but the rainy season make it even more harder to wake up