Striking Holly

Photo taken in Victoria, Canada
Okotoks, Alberta
This holly just screams "look at me!" as I ran my fingers across the ridge of the leafs I could feel the sharp spines as well as the strong structure of the holly. It's colors just popped in my camera, I actually had this one framed and is sitting on a friends wall at the moment. I'm happy once again to share what my eyes have seen here on mylot. - JL
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Well! I can figure out that you are the great photographer. Have you put them in the photo selling sites. You can make good money from there with your photos. Thank you!
• Okotoks, Alberta
I monetize then donate to charity's around the world, I also use alot of other sites but I don't sell them online through Foap or stock photo sites. I find it takes alot of time and alot of crossing fingers. But mabey I will take the advice and fully dedicate some time into trying stock photo selling
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@iiiPhotography Well, can you share with us how do you monetize your photos? I think the only way to sell photos is with the stock photo sites. I would be happy to know if there is any other way. Thank you!
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@iiiPhotography Well, thank you for that. I hope everything is going well with your photography. See you in other discussions. Thank you again.
That is really a nice picture.
• Okotoks, Alberta
Thank you very much. I'm happy you enjoyed it
@rina110383 (24070)
Perfect for the holiday season!
• Okotoks, Alberta
Exactly what I was thinking ... Happy holidays @rina110383
@dodoazo (21399)
The picture is very vivid. This is the second time that I have seen this picture. The first is in Tuetego.
• Okotoks, Alberta
Correct as I also posted it there
@jobelbojel (8242)
Outstanding! I have missed your macro shots!
• Okotoks, Alberta
Thank you very much !
This is the part where I play one of the idjits here that only respond to discussion titles: "What did Holly do that was so terrible you felt the need to strike her?" Nice capture.
I really like it Joshua. You really captured it.