life

Bronx, New York
life is not easy life is very challenging but if you are strong you will survive. sometimes we go through things in life people will never know we are going to rough or bad times because we hide it will a smile or a laugh or music we feel it therapeutic but really all its doing is eating us alive we dont even know it. sometimes we run into some wonderful people and we grow to love them and cherish them while we all still have breath in us because tomorrow is not promised to anyone. we shouldn't keep our problems balled up make it into a song or write it down dont let your pain kill you.
@shivamani10 (11233)
• Hyderabad, India
I do not know anything about you. Why are you passing through an amicable stage? Never surrender yourself to circumstances. Challenge them, invite them into your life and defeat them. This is life meant to enjoy everything. There is no such thing as sorrow or bad or evil. Take everything with a smile. This itself is winning the situation.
• Bronx, New York
thank you
Welcome to mylot. That is what life really is. Enjoy the site and have fun.
• Bronx, New York
thank you :)
• Bronx, New York
Thank you
@mohit459 (11846)
• Haldwani, India
I like the way you deal out!.. Awesome post
• Bronx, New York
thank you
This is where you will get a chance to get it out. And you will see all I been saying over the years. Have a good time and I wish you the best..
• Bronx, New York
thank you :)