Not really sure....

I'm new to this so I'm not really sure how this whole thing works.I guess I will in time but it is confusing. What are we supposed to talk about?
First of all, welcome Secondly, follow that link that was posted
• Okotoks, Alberta
yes the link sure does help
You might try looking through these links
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
Dammit.... you beat me to it. But I knew you might be the first to respond as you are the welcoming committee.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Hi and welcome to Mylot!.. Have a great day
@rina110383 (24070)
Welcome aboard. Please find time to check the links posted by fellow myLotters.
• Uzbekistan
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
• Thane, India
we dont talk we discuss your job is to bring topics whic we can share and contribute our ideas to that topic you can also follow others
@sjvg1976 (18407)
Welcome to the site. Just interact with the people and make as many friends you can make here.