Sunday Blues

By Lady
Hello fellow people in myLot land! Today is the last day of the weekend. Why in the world do weekends go so quickly, yet the work week drags. At least the time at the work place does drag. But after work, it is like I look at my clock and it is bedtime. I can only think, in the nicest way to say it on here since I don't know myLot's rules on cussing, is, WTF!!!!!????!!!! I have to admit, I am a little down about having to go back to that prison called work tomorrow. You are probably wondering why I call it prison? Well, my readers, you have no clue what I endure. Except one person who smokes, we are not allowed breaks. We barely get a bathroom break. The only "break" is the lunch break. And what kind of break is that? I am lucky because I have an hour to kill, and trust me, killing it is no problem. It seems the lunch hour is more like 10 minutes. But to be stuck in a chair for nearly eight hours per day is killer. I promise I am not exaggerating. Next weekend is a three day weekend, and although I am thrilled about the extra day off, it is still going to be a working weekend as far as I am concerned. Those of you that have families can understand what I mean. Traveling for family holiday shindigs, cooking feasts, getting up at the crack of dawn to watch loved ones open presents, etc. It all sounds totally exhausting to me. Luckily, my daughter is 16 and she knows how presents work. She doesn't expect St. Nick to creep into our home and leave presents. So I don't have to get out of bed at 2 AM to be as quiet as I can to put presents under the tree and stuff stockings. Well I will close this discussion for now. Leaving you with a couple questions. How many of you are dreading the workweek? And how many of you still have to play Santa and get up early to leave presents? So long for now!
@rina110383 (24069)
It's Monday here. Today is my last work day for 2017. My vacation will start tomorrow. Can't wait to get home and pack my things.
Lucky! Hope you have an awesome vcacay!
I'm sorry you have bad employers - I always enjoyed my work but I'm retired now.
*sigh* I dream of retirement... Or winning the lottery and never happen to return....
re: cussing here. It will not let you use words you should not use. You'll get an error message in red telling you to remove the word before you can post it. (I blanked out the word I used but left the message for you to see) Ain't it odd? Sunday is the last day of the week 'end' but the first day of the week. I dread Mondays...at least next Monday I'll have off.
OMG. So should I try my luck and see what words are "bad"? Yeah I never understood that...SMTWTFS. Wtf? I have next Monday off too. At least my employers are not being that terrible I suppose. But we have dumb arses that ask if we are gonna be open on Christmas. LOL! We are a government entity so no, we are not open. I know there are a lot of establishments that are open, and I hope they get paid double time for working. But we do not. I once had to work on New Years Day because we were getting a new software system, and I thought that was a bunch of b.s. But oh well, I am a peon.