I probably will have an adventure in the morning

@sallypup (28508)
Moses Lake, Washington
A lady, a stranger to me, posted on Facebook that she had bread that she did not want. Bread only good for animals is what she said. Anybody want it? I love it that she does not want to waste. I answered yes! to the ad. No one is bothering to answer her. She says she has a good sized garbage bag full. My hens will love it and maybe the horse next door and their geese. I wonder about their little dogs? One of their dogs is a fluffy thing that, in my opinion, should not be running around outside all the time. Its white fur is dirty gunky, hanging in snags and mats. Maybe I can at least give it a chunk of bread. So I've added finding the lady's house to my list of morning errands. Might be fun, if the roads are decent. If not, that's another story.
That's wonderful for the chickens and geese BUT why would you give a dog bread?
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann If you could see those neighbor dogs you would cry. I would only give those dogs bread cause they don't look like they get regular groceries. Then again, my pups love the pancakes that I make.
Oh, ok @sallypup I just never give carnivores bread because it isn't good for them.
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann Much of the dog food is filled with grain of some sort or something like sweet potatoes.
I am happy that she offered and trust me I am clueless to this. Bt if it's not ood for a human is it good for an animal? I can't imagine the vet bill is that poor animal got sick.
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 If the bread is not moldy it will be okay for animals. You're right to wonder. If nothing else I will put the bread into the compost.
@sallypup OH ok thank you or that. I would just not see giving animals what I could not eat.That is good to know.
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 You are kind and caring. I do wonder exactly what is included in some pet food.
@shivamani10 (11188)
• Hyderabad, India
I think it is only humans like this. Why don't you answer that? From which country is she?
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@shivamani10 She is in the United States like I am.
@kobesbuddy (55086)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Most bird and squirrels enjoy bread, of all kinds. I'm glad she's not throwing it away.
That is awesome that instead of throwing it away she wanted to offer it to someone. This is helpful to people with farm yard animals like yourself!
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@shaggin Yes the people seemed super decent- the Dad wished me a Merry Christmas as I was leaving their place.
@sallypup how nice
@rina110383 (24070)
The chickens will surely love it. That lady is wasting money and food.
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rina I totally agree with you. I don't know why she is doing this.
Chicken will love it. As for bread, when we were alone with Leticia, we did not waste a crumb of bread. We used stale bread for several dishes and I never had to buy breadcrumbs.
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@marigucha I'm with you on not wasting. I don't know why this lady is tossing food. I use stale bread, too.
I also hate to waste food. good for you that you saw this
@ilocosboy (37211)
Itwould be fun
I hope you find her house. I take bread ends to the park here for the ducks and birds.
That's wonderful you will have bread for the animals. Sorry about that dog. I'm sure he'll love the bread too.
That sounds like a good use for the bread, me I make bread pudding with old bread.