Good morning!

Peoria, Arizona
Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well! Sorry for being a bit missing on posts for the last few days. I had to do some dog sitting for my dad and was just too tired to come by. I wanted to take a break and play videos this week, but it did not happen. So I guess Christmas weekend will be that time to play all the video games! I was so tired yesterday that I ended up falling asleep at 2pm and after being up for hours and then waking up at 6pm and I was just feeling like garbage, it was my allergies. So I ate dinner and went back to bed and woke up at 11pm and just been hanging around since! I'll probably end up crashing in a few hours because I am drinking camomile tea and that is just making me so relaxed, it is nice. I am not tired, just calm. Hope you all have a wonderful start to your week! it is crunch time now! Or how we called it in theatre, Hell week! Right before a show, but the show now is Christmas!
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
You have been very busy lately so I’m glad you took some rest. I hope the time before Christmas won’t be too much work for you.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah, just wish I had more time to rest haha but I will during Christmas, thank goodness!
Good morning and have a good beginning to your week.
• Peoria, Arizona
thank you! You as well!
Good morning! I wasn´t topo good yesterday either.
• Peoria, Arizona
Sundays are always a good day to rest up when we are not feeling well. I hope you are doing better!
Good morning hard to believe only 7 days until Christmas.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yep, I have so much to do!
Oh you have fun with those videos.
• Peoria, Arizona
whoops, I meant video games haha I am dumb.
@rina110383 (24135)
I've heard from friends too that camomile tea makes them relaxed. I think I should try that.
• Peoria, Arizona
It really does help. I'm actually not tired from it haha but I am pretty sure I could fall asleep though because I am so relaxed.