Question For Today- Funny Christmas Movie Scenes

By DB
@dgobucks226 (10684)
There are so many great Christmas comedy movies out there. I am sure we can name many films which make us laugh hysterically. My question for today is to ask about specific side-splitting comedy scenes you remember from those pictures. I'll start the snowball rolling with one of my favorite scenes. The scene is from "The Christmas Story," the movie about Ralphie wanting a Red Ryder air rifle." It happens at school where one of the kids licks a pole in freezing weather and his tongue gets stuck. That is one of my favorite funny Christmas scenes among so many others. So what is yours? Question for today- What is your favorite funny Christmas movie scene? Photo-vanityfair.com
It would be from Elf when he goes around the rotating door and then throws up in the garbage can.
@dgobucks226 (10684)
Will Ferrell is one funny dude!
@dgobucks226 Yes, he is.
@dgobucks226 (10684)
There are some scenes from Miracle on 34th Street I would pick.
@dgobucks226 (10684)
Yes, the one in the courtroom with the stacks of post office letters from the kids to Santa being dumped on the judges desk. When he teaches Natalie Wood how to be a gorilla. Lots of clever scenes and one of my favorite Christmas movies.
"The Christmas Story," and those bunny suits!
@josie_ (6470)
That photo reminded me of a similar scene in Dumb and dumber where Jim Carrey did the same thing. Although not a Christmas movie, Jim Carrey's character was name Llyod Christmas. But for my choice of the best scenes it would be those in the Macaulay Culkin's Home alone movie when the burglars were trying to enter the house.
@dgobucks226 (10684)
@josie_ So true!
That is a great one. I couldn't pick just one.
@jujunme (2395)
Two scenes from A Christmas Story Ralphie in those bunny pajamas and the family in the Chinese restaurant when the staff is singing to them.i find both hysterical
@dgobucks226 (10684)
Yes, when the turkey exploded and they had to go out for Christmas dinner to the only place that would be open. That was a funny scene with them singing Oh the bunny outfit from Grandma, very funny. Also, when they visit Santa, and he gets pushed down the slide only to climb back up to ask for the rifle for Christmas. Santa goes you'll shoot your eye out kid, hilarious
@jujunme (2395)
That movie had so many funny scenes,it's hard to pick just a few but the whole Santa scene was really funny
@dgobucks226 (10684)
@jujunme One of my favorite Christmas comedies.
Not from a movie, but when Snoopy boos Charlie Brown it kills me.
@dgobucks226 (10684)
Charlie gets no respect from anyone....
@FayeHazel (16496)
I love "Christmas Story". I also love the plastic Santa scene in "Santa Clause 2"
Nothing funny from Christmas movies comes to my mind.
@peachpurple (12360)
I was hoping to watch Mickey mouse Xmas movie