Turning off the WiFi.

@JustBhem (42864)
Davao, Philippines
I turned off our Wifi just now because my 5th Brother is not yet sleeping. He is doing this lately and keep watching porn videos on his phone. I caught him one time. And I think he is watching it again awhile ago, so what I did. I turned it off and now I'm hearing murmuring sounds from him. Looks like he is mad. I don't tend to do this but he is always sleeping late and wakes up very late in the morning. And I don't like him using his phone watching videos while his phone is plug in the charger. That would cost us a lot of the electricity. Remember, we are saving. As much as possible I only charge my phone and my laptop once. Are you doing this too? Turning off the Wifi so that your kids or the people inside your house can sleep?
No we keep it on.
@JustBhem (42864)
• Davao, Philippines
I turned it off just for tonight so that my brothers can sleep.
@JustBhem i wouldnt. If they dont sleep, thats on them. Its a choice they make. Don't worry about it
@JustBhem (42864)
• Davao, Philippines
@Courtlynn They are not helping.
I would not do that but I guess our wifi is not unlimited. I would not have that service.
@JustBhem (42864)
• Davao, Philippines
Me too, I don't use to turn off our Wifi it's just that my Brothers are not yet sleeping. It's 3:02 am here.
@Angela150 (957)
• London, England
Yes it is good to turn off the WI-FI
@JustBhem (42864)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, especially during at night.
We turn it off overnight but it stays on during the day.
@JustBhem (42864)
• Davao, Philippines
And that is what I am going to do.