IT 2017

@lady1993 (16318)
I just saw the new version of Stephen King's "IT". I wasn't really a fan of Tim Curry's Pennywise, i did not find the movie scary at all. i just wanted to check this version out since everyone says it is scary. And it was, maybe it was because of the CGI, and they really had more scarier bits. And i actually liked some of the kids, although not all of them were given much screen time, because they are quite a lot. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Did you see this movie?
Liked the movie. I recently watched it online. Still scary like the original.
@gaianoor (1148)
• Tirana, Albania
Hey there, watched this version in the movie theatre when it came out. It was nice as a horror movie can be. Comparing this to the old one can tell the old was more scarier, this was better in the visual part. Now the director has more possibilities comparing to 1990. Bill Skarsgard was great.
@moirai (1471)
I'm not really a fan of Stephen King. I'm not really a fan of horror in general. But I do sometimes find myself watching horror. I haven't seen this new version of IT that you mention. I doubt I even saw any old versions of it. But who knows, maybe one day I will come across it and see it then. Can't say I am going to look for it anytime soon, though, because I seem to be gravitating towards Christmas movies at the moment.
@magallon (17711)
I have not watched it yet I just heard about it.
No I have not seen the new one yet.