People died on the Mall

The worst place you could possibly be is on the top of the building when there's fire going on. The fate of 30+ call center agents got sealed when they got trapped from the Top Floor. Though the firemen was already there they couldn't save the ones who are trapped. But others were able to escape and went through the billing board. Worst Christmas Tragedy to their respective families.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Music makes for happy holidays Loading... Even the scrooges
@nomus24g (22919)
thats pathetic....when did this happen?
Hello @nomus24g You should watch the video, it was really sad.
That is sad when people die.
@YrNemo (12657)
The poor people, and it is Christmas time too.
Hello @YrNemo it was indeed horrible for all of them. Some was scheduled to leave the job, it was too late.
That's a tragic end story.
Hello @Shavkat It was indeed a terrible tragic story.
@Letranknight2015 What's the update?
@Letranknight2015 That's too bad to hear.
@saritflor (3775)
• Israel
That is hell of a scary thing! So sad wish these things can be avoided
Hello @saritflor we can never control fate, we are lucky what happened to them didn't happen to us, we should always be grateful.
@saritflor (3775)
• Israel
@Letranknight2015 I agree on that
How horrible to have that happen, not just at Christmas, but any time. My heart and prayers go out to the families of those lost in the fire.
Hello @just4him It happens most of the time but this is one of the worst because it happened on Christmas eve.
@Letranknight2015 You have a lot of fires like that one? That's so sad. I would think they would make your buildings so people could get out in case of a fire.
@dodoazo (19470)
Early in the morning, while we are heading to the spring resort to join with the Church leaders outing, we passed a brand new white car accidentally had a mechanical function and it went through a wrong lane, about to fall or get through the sugarcane plantation. We don't know if anybody gets hurt or not. It's December 25. It is the day to be happy, to enjoy the joyous season which Christmas has known for, but some are so unlucky.
@dodoazo (19470)
@Letranknight2015 So it takes to be careful always. I use to be my guiding safety measure is ABC. That means always be careful.
@jobelbojel (7124)
This is a sad story for my former colleagues workmates. Some of my friends that I personally know, marked themselves safe.
Hello @jobelbojel Some of your former work mates were on that mall? Well, glad their safe.
@Letranknight2015 they were moved to the said call center from Manila to Davao.
@kepweng (14666)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
sorry to heard these hope the terrorist will caught