Going to be Chilly here

@Elizaby (3658)
Pensacola, Florida
The highs for the last two days have barely reached 50F with the lows staying near 40F. but we are in for a shock in that after tow days with the high being 60ish we are going to have a week come sunday with the highs not getting much higher than the lower 40s and the lows are going to be in the mid to upper 20s which we haven't seen for over a year or so.and the stretch of about a week is even longer, The next time we will see above 60 degree weather on the long range forecast is January 7th, Brrrrrrrr that is too long for me.
That does sound very chilly.
I think the world is cold right now.
@JudyEv It is! Happy New Year!
It was below zero here for us this morning. Now at least it's about 11 degrees now.
You are not used to this cold.
@Blondie2222 (21790)
It's been very cold here single digit temps and down to zero at night. Today it's wind chill 10 below zero to 20 below zero it's very cold out there.
@Elizaby (3658)
• Pensacola, Florida
We have only had in my lifetime temps that were in single digits one time and I was working in a Nursing Home that was facing evacuation if e couldn't keep the temps warm enough in the building. Fortately maintnece using blowers and large portable heaters kept the temps up.
@Blondie2222 (21790)
@Elizaby oh wow that is crazy
I wish it was that warm here, or at least in the 20's and 30's. Forties and fifties is too warm for this time of year for us. I just want out of the deep freeze.
@Elizaby (3658)
• Pensacola, Florida
If you had it that so called warm you wouldn't have your snow.
@Elizaby No I wouldn't. And I would be a very unhappy person going into the new year, at least as far as the snow is concerned. Now I'm wearing a smile daily as I look out my window. I just want to see above zero temps. That would be awesome.
Wow! That's awfully cold Mary!!!
@aureliah (16091)
Do your best to stay warm
We beat you over here!
It has been chilly here as well the last couple of days but tomorrow we are supposed to be 53 degrees here.
@Elizaby (3658)
• Pensacola, Florida
They say the cold fronts is sliding your way so be prepared
@Elizaby Thanks, I will be ready and welcoming it with open arms.
@Deepizzaguy (13022)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
The Lake Charles area will deal with cold weather for the next week but I doubt any snow will be here.
Too cold. Just too cold I can't stand that.