Things That I'm Pinning

@cpefley (1535)
Hemet, California
So, I love crafting. I love sharing this love of crafting with my kids. I am making them all fingerless gloves now, scarves, hats, that sort of thing. I am also teaching some of them to crochet. I have been pinning crochet patterns like crazy. I'm also pinning cute mini diaper cakes, but I want to try to make and sell them on Facebook. I love making diaper cakes, but they are so big and expensive! The mini versions are cuter. I'm also pinning budget planners and blogging planners because I need all the help I can get. I feel overwhelmed, and I think that starting with a good planner will help. Does that make sense? Do you like Pinterest? What are your favorite things to pin?
@alberello75 (16624)
• Genova, Italy
Unfortunately, I am not able to do anything! I do not even work. I'm invalid, and I just have to stay with my miserable monthly allowance! (290€!) But I'm glad you're giving value to your creativity.
I don't belong to Pinterest. I don't really understand it and I'm not into crafts although I used to do a lot of crochet at one stage of my life.
@dpk262006 (56115)
You could try and sell your craft products online.
@jobelbojel (6818)
That is cool. I like craft as well but I stopped using Pinterest.