Mid morning check in.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well I guess technically this is late morning, as it is almost eleven am here, but oh well just go with it. I did a load of laundry, one of dishes, cleaned out and scrubbed out the fridge and cleaned the oven. I had youtube playing in the background while I did these things and one of the videos that I watched is the one that I have included with this discussion. It has some pretty interesting facts with it. So here, start your weekend with five hundred facts.
A weekly show where knowledge junkies get their fix of trivia-tastic information. This week, John tells you some of his favorite facts from the past few year...
We are going to go out for lunch. Shocker, right? Then I am going to prep the meat for the smoker tomorrow and shred the cheese for fondue tonight.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Mmm fondue.
@thislittlepennyearns I haven’t had it in years.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@NJChicaa Me either. My grandma made it once, and it didn't go over well.
@kobesbuddy (52775)
• East Tawas, Michigan
You did a lot this morning, I ran to the bank to make a deposit, but it's closed!:(
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Is it because of the weather? Or is something else going on?
@kobesbuddy (52775)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@thislittlepennyearns The manager's name is Jody and she's a real character! Her girls quit, regularly. Around the holidays, she always closes the bank for about four days straight! It won't be open until Jan. 2nd, which isn't a good policy for a Credit Union
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@kobesbuddy That sounds like a horrible way to run bank.
@TheSojourner (17306)
When you're done there, my oven needs cleaning and laundry needs done. I'll put the teapot on!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm gonna need a coffee, and some lunch if I've gotta come do your oven too!Lol.
@thislittlepennyearns the Keurigs on the counter and I have plenty of pods. Plenty of leftovers in the refrigerator! The oven is ready! Haha
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@CoralLevang Darn it DT for making me close the store tonight and then open it tomorrow.
@moffittjc (44567)
• Gainesville, Florida
Why are you doing household chores when you have a new laptop to play with?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Because they needed to be done. Lol, I'm playing with my laptop now. But I have to leave for work in two hours.
@moffittjc (44567)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns Laptop takes priority over chores. That is the rule. You have to play fair. Chores can wait until tomorrow. That is called the art of procrastination.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@moffittjc I have to work tomorrow too. Lol, well now its today since its after midnight. But Monday I plan on playing with the new laptop.
No work today?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Tonight.
@thislittlepennyearns Last chance New Year's buys at Dollar Tree! Aisle 3!
I have one load to ring out now.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I hang ours to dry there is a load outside drying.
Well it's not morning anymore and I have to still empty the dishwasher and clean the floors but in the men time I'm watching a movie and trying to stay on here to make s little bit of money