Primary Goal for 2018

cup of coffee
@cmw4562 (240)
Well the new year is upon us already. It's like we blinked and one year finished and another has begun. I currently work a fulltime job and a part time job at home. My primary goal for this year is to discover valid jobs, online or phone apps, that will produce additional income each month. I am spending some time to research for valid and legitimate opportunities. Do you have similar goal for this year?
I hope you find those opportunities. I may not have as similar goal as you because ti's travel and a new home for me this year. Good luck!
@cmw4562 (240)
Good luck with reaching your goals in 2018!
@Icydoll (14380)
Mmm what you mentioned is my secondary goal .:). between what sites are you working on present.hope you reach your goals this year.have great year ahead:)
@cmw4562 (240)
I just started back up with MyLot. From time to time, I do Swagbucks. Haven't cashed anything out. I do a few apps on my phone such as QuickThoughts. QuickThoughts pays out in iTunes certificate. I got up to $70 and cashed it out in iTunes codes. Need to get back into using iBotta. I have cashed out with them once already.
• Ashville, Alabama
I'm still in college currently not working, but I don't want to survive life in school like I did last year rather I want to live live, and I hope to do this by working part-time online, I'm going to build an authourity niche site and monetize it.
How do you plan to do that? I am looking into work from home options as well.
@Spontaneo (1154)
My goal is to find a man this year! :)
@Mshafeeq (1570)
• Bangalore, India
I too have similar goals but unfortunately I dont have other ways to earn as part time.
It is my goal to find ways to make valid secondary uncle from home as well. I haven't really found anything yet. Let me know what you find.
@kritis (635)
This year I wish to loose weight..
@Shin26 (27)
Yeah me too, looking for work at home jobs