Lunch was good...

Photo taken by me 2014
@xstitcher (12154)
Petaluma, California
My former neighbors did show up, and it took us a while to figure out where to go for lunch. Finally we settled on Lumberjack's, a place where they serve good portions of whatever you order. I had fish tacos and also the salad bar. It was good. I'm guessing that that was the first actual "meal" that I've had since Christmas Dinner. Since the refrigerator died, I've been eating a lot of protein bars and the like. We exchanged Christmas gifts too, since we didn't get to see each other on Christmas Eve like we normally do. They had gotten together and got me a Safeway (grocery store) gift card. Not going to use it until I'm able to get a new refrigerator, but it is certainly nice to have. I got home, and I took Angel for her afternoon walk, now I'm here saying hello to you folks. Hello !
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I hope you are able to get a new fridge soon. Living off protein bars is never good.
@xstitcher (12154)
• Petaluma, California
I've had some other things, too. Now that you mention it, I think I'm going to go out to the garage freezer and grab some ground beef and cook it up with some vegetables.
A safeway gift card is a nice thing to get. I hope you get a new fridge soon.
@prashu228 (25614)
Yes a well thought one , gift cards should be like this
@ricki_911 (19750)
• Toronto, Ontario
Sounds like you had a busy but fun day
@Blondie2222 (22380)
Glad you had a good lunch and was nice to get you a gift card. I hope you can get your fridge fixed soon so you can eat normal meals.
A gift card is a nice gift to receive.
@prashu228 (25614)
That sounds a lovely day and fish tacos sounds awesome. Hope you enjoyed . The Christmas gift card you received is just right