Don't they look like bunches of grapes?

These are fruits that I saw on a creeper which is considered to be a weed. We try to weed out this creeper but sometimes we miss them but no regrets. Atleast I got to take a picture of these fruits. Don't they look like bunches of grapes? I wonder if it is edible. Anyone here knows anything about this creeper?
@ilocosboy (34344)
They look like pepper to me
We have pepper and it is different
@YrNemo (11135)
@allknowing Is that the peppers which we human use for seasoning the food? I am truly ignorant about this sort of thing. Someone pointed out a curry plant to me a few weeks ago and I was a bit shocked! (It looked too pretty to be a curry plant !)
@YrNemo Yes I have loads of pepper creepers. Once a part of the bean turns red the entire harvesting is done, and then dried.
@YrNemo (11135)
Got it! Piper Galeatum, Helmet Pepper, wild pepper. Might have some herbal effect, studies are still being carried out.
Good work I have so many such nameless creepers and plants. They may have health properties but I will not take any chances.
@YrNemo (11135)
@allknowing I was desperate. In the end, I searched for 'India wild berry vines', and bingo, I got it!
@YrNemo I looked at the images but none matched the packed cluster that grows in my garden. I will have to wait and see if they turn dark green.
@JustBhem (31689)
• Davao, Philippines
Look like pepper for me, grapes are at least bigger than that.
Pepper grows in single strands and the colour of green pepper is different I have pepper in my garden.
@JustBhem (31689)
• Davao, Philippines
@allknowing Oh, or maybe another breed of pepper? Lol.
@JustBhem You never give up. Do you?
They look like grapes, but I do not know what plants they are, I would avoid eating if you are not sure they are safe to eat.
I will not taste them as I do not know what they are!!
@allknowing It's a wise decision, better to be careful.
@mayka123 (10285)
They look so much like green pepper. The leaves also look like the pepper leaves.
I have shown a picture of pepper here which grows in my garden and it is different. The leaves of pepper are large. Pepper grows in single strands but grapes grow in bunches
Do NOT take a chance.
I do not know anything about this creeper, but it is nice to look at.