Wednesday night plans.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
We just ate some dinner, the other half made garlic lemon butter noodles. We are watching Duece Bigalow European Jigalo while we wait for my paycheck to be direct deposited so we can go to Walmart to get provisions for the next few days, in case the weather turns really crummy on my days off. We will probably watch some Doctor Who tonight when we get back from the excursion. Because we are almost done with the most recent season. I looked through the Prime videos and there are so many good movies and shows that are included. I am also going to download Sims 3 and probably a DLC tonight so that I can play that again. I have been waiting for months to have a new computer so that I can play it. What is everyone doing tonight?
@kobesbuddy (36063)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Instead of watching television, Jay put some good music in the DVD player. I'm My Lotting and he's reading a good book.
that sounds like a pleasant way to spend an evening!~ I slept from 4:30 pm yesterday through the night until 6 am! I will be reading a book tonight myself!
@kobesbuddy (36063)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Marty1 Yikes, you really got a good night's sleep! :) Did you get the Birthday card yet?
@kobesbuddy I meant to write you, but not yet. The mail didn' come yet today, so I am hoping it comes today!
I am sure there will be a movie on the horizon for me tonight.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
One with Lori Laughlin?
Just hanging out for now. Trying to decide if I want to be bothered with making dinner.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I wasn't going to make it, I was just going to pick something up in town but he got hungry
@thislittlepennyearns I had a late lunch so I could go either way.
I hope you have a great evening. =)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank you, you too! I hope you guys are staying warm.
Ohh well now you have your awesome new computer to play it on . The garlic lemon butter noodles sounds yummy.
I am trying to wind down mentally, I have no idea whats for dinner here.
@Deepizzaguy (10416)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I enjoyed a light meal of meat and rice. Tomorrow morning to visit my diabetic doctor.
@xiaolisu (1743)
• Shenyang, China
American TV drama didn't update for 3years . i found a new app recently and i can watching new tv drama in it
@moffittjc (40217)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm going to build a nice fire and sit by it and try to warm up.
Sounds like a pretty good dinner.
Wednesday night is always a special night for us. It is the evening we visit the temple.
Boyfriends here so been hanging out with him and running around getting gas. And food for snacks and meals tomorrow incase the storm we're supposed to get is bad.