Relationship issues

I can't be the only one out here in the mylot world with relationship issues I got into an argument with my boyfriend last night and the words he was using towards me were not nice at all so I hung the phone up on him as i won't take that at all, I just have to learn not to tell him everything and things like this won't happen and have him blow up What are some of your relationship issues?
Every couple argues / has issues here and there. As no relationship or person is perfect. And I've had that same issue many times. Step back. Breathe. Try to talk / fix it later. But if he's like that, and you say you won't put up with it. THEN DON'T PUT UP WITH IT.
i didnt put up with it at all, I gave him his space but not like were not together or anything. Hes called me already today and telling me what was going on for tonight and what he wants to do so to him its like nothing ever happened.
@lologirl2021 which means it'll continue happening. Thats not putting your foot down.
@UncleJoe (10258)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I think that might depend on what you were telling him. Is it a trust issue?
NO not at all. Hes just bi polar i feel like lol
@UncleJoe (10258)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@lologirl2021 Unless you're a doctor, the only thing you can do is make sure he sees one. They have medication to balance and control it.
@saritflor (4055)
• Israel
I would say though, if someone isn't respectful, you shouldn't be with him. That's my humble opinion.
Everyone argues thoug
@saritflor (4055)
• Israel
@lologirl2021 Yes that's sadly correct but we do have to put a limit to offending behaving
@alberello75 (17934)
• Genova, Italy
Well, I'm a very strange case. Maybe you would not believe. But, I never had a romantic relationship ... But tell me. Is it nice to be in love?
@sw8sincere (4663)
Arguments are always expected in a relationship cuz that is one of the ingredients to strengthen every relationship. It is just a matter of swallowing one's pride cuz losing the argument is far better than losing the one you love. Just saying...