First Contact Was Made

Well, well well. She made fist contract yesterday evening. I was not home but I did get the message around 10 pm last night. Last week someone from my past showed up at Facebook, I accepted her friends request but did not say anything. Since she unfriended me for what I thought was not a good reason after we had been friends so long. I noticed that she stayed friends with a couple of my coupon buddies but we have not been doing the coupon sharing in about a year, we all had enough stockpiled. Anyways.... She wanted links to the writing sites, so I would get credit for her signing in. Told me she decided to join after reading my articles on my blogs. I did drop a link to Virily but she had asked for my link to Nuime. Made me wonder how long she had been reading my blogs, cause that site is closed down and has been for a while. Plus I have not added a post to Virily in months. So...... That was her first contact, the ice breaker. Now to weather, looks good out there! I am hoping for no wind cause I am going out there today! How is life in your part of the world?
Freezing cold.a warm up next week.Right?
45 Degrees today! Heat wave. Next week it will be in the 60`s again.
@andriaperry that is a heat wave.Great there
It was nice of you to help her out. Glad to hear your weather looks good. Really cold here, but the sunshine helps.
LOL, I am not so sure about helping her out, you work hard for pennies on those writing sites.
That's got to be awkward.
Yes it is, but I am to curious, I want to know why she all the sudden wants me for a friend.
That's kind of you to have responded to her.
I am guessing she will open up when ready.
It is finally warming up a little but it's still not as warm as I would like but then I like it hot so I have to be realistic, it's officially winter so it's gonna be in the 40's and 50s for a while. Thankfully though the roads are dry and safe to travel here.
I am glad for dry weather too.
Life here is miserable as we are frozen.
I feel so sorry for you. We are thawing.
Things are good here, excited for a day of playoff football.
I do not even know who is playing. Have fun!
@Gillygirl (17340)
• Sutton, England
It's cold here but not anything like parts of the USA.
Well, that is over for here right now, next week we will have the 60`s once again.
@Madshadi (8935)
• Brussels, Belgium
Nice and quiet Saturday here
I favorite kind of days.
@UncleJoe (10237)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
F-f-f-frozen!
The thaw is coming, hang in there.
@Ithink (10673)
Nothing new here really, just white and cold.. lol Hubby did work and I cleaned the house. Other then that took the day off basically, went thru a few things to declutter but not much. I always wonder when someone asks for me back as a friend. lol
@m_audrey6788 (13666)
I know the feeling but glad that you still gave your long lost friend a chance somehow
Well, I am wondering why she wanted me back as a friend after all this time.
@andriaperry I have those times that I needed to clear all my friends on my Facebook friendlist because of my emotional problems that I needed to fix and now start to request those friends I think will accept me no matter what and try to understand my situation I`m sure your friend has some personal matters to take care of that time
@Srbageldog (8649)
Sounds like maybe she wants to snoop, or expects you to help her find places to make money online. Or maybe she has some other hidden agenda. You're nicer than me, I probably wouldn't have responded at all or even accepted her friend request. Life over here is okay. We're having very mild weather for this time of year.
@andriaperry Wow, you are kind not to hold a grudge.